The Stretchers Switch (EU)
8 / 11 / 2019
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes The Stretchers Switch.
The top 3 reasons to play The Stretchers Switch
- Dash across the map and rescue wobbly citizens in wacky ways in The Stretchers!
- Team up with a friend and let the frantic fun ensue as you avoid traps and solve puzzles while helping those who need a hand!
- Break through walls, soar through the sky and face other wild perils on your way to each rescue!
About The Stretchers Switch
- Dash across the map and rescue wobbly citizens in wacky ways in The Stretchers on Nintendo Switch! Team up with a friend and let the frantic fun ensue as you avoid traps and solve puzzles while helping those who need a hand!
- Rescue injured civilians, known as Dizzies, from all kinds of bizarre situations! Drive to each scene in your ambulance – but be prepared, it won’t be a smooth ride. Break through walls, soar through the sky and face other wild perils on your way to each rescue!
- Once you arrive at a scene, find as many Dizzies as you can and bring them back to the ambulance. Together, you’ll need to pile Dizzies up on your stretcher – or grab them by the limbs – and head back to your trusty vehicle, dodging dangers and cracking conundrums along the way. Move furniture to block zapping lasers, use wrecking balls to destroy walls, and more! If solo lifting’s your thing, go right ahead – but keep in mind, many hands make lighter work.
- When everyone’s ready to go, hurtle across town in another thrill-filled road trip to a machine called the De-Dizzler 3000 in order to cure the rescued Dizzies!
- Found all the Dizzies in a scene? Great! Before you decide to hit the gas though, you may want to snoop around to earn achievements and find the bonus treasures tucked away in each Rescue Mission. Doing so will net you a higher mission score, as well as fill up your Sticker Book with…well…stickers! Can you collect ‘em all?
What are the system requirements?
- Nintendo Account
- Internet Access for online purchases
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.