Nintendo Switch Online 12 Month (365 Day) Membership Switch (US)
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes a 12-month (365-day) Nintendo Switch Online membership.
The top 3 reasons to be a Nintendo Switch Online member
- Get connected with a Nintendo Switch Online subscription!
- Most Switch games require Nintendo Switch Online to unlock their features, like Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Free NES games, cloud saving, a smartphone voice chat app and more are included with a Nintendo Switch Online membership. Details below!
About Nintendo Switch Online
- Nintendo Switch Online memberships include online play in games including Splatoon™ 2, Super Smash Bros.™ Ultimate, and more.
- You can also voice chat while you play via the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app* (in supported games).
- Nintendo Switch Online members can enjoy a curated library of more than 60 NES™ and Super NES™ classic games—including Super Mario Kart™, Super Metroid™, The Legend of Zelda™: A Link to the Past™, and more.
- Compete (or cooperate) online with friends, share your screen, or virtually pass the controller, depending on the game.
- Back up your game save data to the cloud*. This makes it easy to retrieve your game data if you lose your system or start using a new one.
- The Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app* is designed to enhance your online experience for compatible games.
- Open the app while playing compatible games to voice chat with your friends as you play.
- Get access to special offers exclusively for Nintendo Switch Online members!
What are the system requirements?
- Nintendo Switch console
- Nintendo account
- Nintendo eShop access
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.