Fortnite Darkfire Bundle Switch (US)
5 / 11 / 2019
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
Fortnite: Darkfire Bundle Switch includes:
- 3 legendary outfits
- 3 legendary Back Blings
- 3 Rare Dual-Wheel Axe
- 3 Epic Wraps
- New Emote
The top 3 reasons to play Fortnite: Darkfire Bundle Switch includes
- The Fortnite Darkfire bundle includes everything you need to start winning (and to look good doing it) in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Save a substantial amount of money compared to purchasing everything individually!
- Featuring 13 items in total, this is the biggest content bundle to ever arrive in Fortnite.
About Fortnite: Darkfire Bundle Switch
- The Battle is Building - Explore a large, destructible world where no two games are ever the same. Build huge forts, find loot and squad up with friends to earn your Victory Royale.
- Express Yourself - Winning never goes out of style. Rock all kinds of cosmetic combinations to create a look unique to you and your squad.
- Limited Time Modes - Experience Battle Royale in new ways with Limited Time Modes. Join forces with up to 49 other players in 50v50 or take to the skies in Air Royale. Anything is possible in Fortnite.
- Fortnite - Creative - Design games, race around the island, and battle friends in new modes in your own dream Fortnite world. Create your own private Island where everything you make can be shared.
- Crossplay - Play with friends on other platforms! Simply link your account to your Epic Games account and squad up with friends anywhere Fortnite can be downloaded.
What are the system requirements?
- Fortnite Base Game (FREE)
- Nintendo Account
- Nintendo eShop access
- Internet Connection for Online Play
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.