Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Joker Challenger Pack Switch (EU)
特殊价格 US$ 6.49 RRP US$ 7.69
7 / 12 / 2018
动作, 多人, 格斗
- -15%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Pyra & Mythra Challenger Pack 9 Switch (EU)
- -2%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Challenger Pack 7 Switch (EU)
- -20%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Min Min Challenger Pack 6 Switch (EU)
- -41%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Byleth Challenger Pack 5 Switch (EU)
- -31%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Terry Bogard Challenge Switch (EU)
- -31%Super Smash Bros Ultimate - Hero Challenger Pack Switch
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Joker Challenger Pack Switch (EU)
- Joker steals the show when he joins the Super Smash Bros.™ Ultimate game as a playable fighter!
- This speedy fighter from the Persona series wields a knife and a gun to rack up damage. When his Rebellion Gauge is full, Joker summons his Persona, Arsene, to immediately power up his attacks for a limited time.
- This pack also includes Mementos, a stage that changes colors, depending on which Persona series music track is playing!
About Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Joker Challenger Pack Switch (EU)
- Enjoy enhanced speed and combat at new stages based on the Castlevania series, Super Mario Odyssey, and more!
- Gaming icons clash in the ultimate brawl you can play anytime, anywhere! Smash rivals off the stage as new characters Simon Belmont and King K. Rool join Inkling, Ridley, and every fighter in Super Smash Bros. history.
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com