Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Challenger Pack 8 Sephiroth Switch (EU)
特殊价格 US$ 6.49 RRP US$ 7.69
23 / 12 / 2020
冒险, 单人, 探索, 氛围, 2D
- -10%Super Smash Bro Ultimate: Piranha Plant DLC Switch (EU)
- -31%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Terry Bogard Challenge Switch (EU)
- -41%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Byleth Challenger Pack 5 Switch (EU)
- -20%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Min Min Challenger Pack 6 Switch (EU)
- -2%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Challenger Pack 7 Switch (EU)
- -15%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Pyra & Mythra Challenger Pack 9 Switch (EU)
- -15%Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Joker Challenger Pack Switch (EU)
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Challenger Pack 8 Sephiroth Switch (EU)
- Sephiroth from FINAL FANTASY VII is joining the battle! He'll appear topless in his 7th and 8th colour variations.
- Using the immense reach of his treasured sword Masamune, his opponents won't be able to land a scratch on him.
- And when the going gets tough, he'll sprout one wing and tap into great power!
About Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Challenger Pack 8 Sephiroth Switch (EU)
- His stage, the Northern Cave, descends into the heart of the planet; a fitting place for climactic showdowns.
- Nine song arrangements are also featured, so you can dominate your foes to the sweet sounds of nostalgia
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com