Shining Resonance Refrain Switch (EU)
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Shining Resonance Refrain Switch (EU).
The top 3 reasons to play Shining Resonance Refrain Switch (EU)
- Play as Yuma Ilvern and stop the Empire.
- Realize your destiny, save Astoria, and unleash the strength you’ve always had locked away.
- Exploit the power of the ancient dragons, including the soul of the Shining Dragon within you.
About Shining Resonance Refrain Switch (EU)
- Play as Yuma Ilvern and stop the Empire from exploiting the power of the ancient dragons, including the soul of the Shining Dragon within you.
- With the help of your friends, realize your destiny, save Astoria, and unleash the strength you’ve always had locked away.
- In the original game, previously released only in Japan, Imperial Princess Excella was an unplayable character, but in the new “Refrain Mode” in Shining Resonance Refrain, both she and Dragonslayer Jinas can be added as party members for a new experience – just be sure to save this for your second playthrough to avoid any spoilers!
- Dragons were long thought to be extinct, and because Yuma holds the ability to transform into the Shining Dragon, he was taken as a captive of the Empire.
- With the help of the Dragoneers, Sonia, princess of Astoria, pleads with Yuma to aid them in their fight to save their land from the Empire’s dominion. Typically timid, will Yuma find the courage to realize the strength he has within him?
What are the system requirements?
- OSNintendo Switch
- SubscriptionNintendo Switch Online membership required to play online
- OtherInternet Access
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com