3 / 3 / 2017
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes 1-2-Switch.
The top 3 reasons to play 1-2-Switch
- In 1-2-Switch you look at the other players, not the game-- making it perfect for parties!
- Utilize the Nintendo Joy-Cons for a variety of exciting game modes!
- 1-2-Switch is just as fun to watch as it is to play.
- Face-to-Face Play – Look at your friends rather than the screen as you compete in a new style of video game party full of fast and fun face-to-face games. Stare down your opponent in a wild-west duel, mimic your opponent's poses in a copycat dance-off, or rally for victory in a heated table tennis face-off.
- Anywhere with anyone – Bring fun and surprise to barbecues, house parties, or wherever you travel by using the built-in stand of the Nintendo Switch system. The Nintendo Switch system comes bundled with a pair of Joy-Con controllers, allowing the party to start with just one system and the game for instant multiplayer fun.
- Intuitive and simple controls using Joy-Con features – Simple rules make it easy for anyone to play and fun for everyone to watch. Each player holds a single Joy-Con, and different games use different controller features, such as motion control, HD rumble, or the IR Motion Camera.
What are the system requirements?
- Nintendo Account
- Nintendo eShop access
- Internet connection for activation and online play
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.