XCOM 2 PC (EU & UK)
ABOUT THE GAME
Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
- XCOM ON THE RUN: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
- RECRUIT RESISTANCE FIGHTERS: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
- TACTICAL GUERRILLA COMBAT: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
- A NEW BREED OF ENEMY: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
- RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND UPGRADE: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
- EACH MISSION IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows® 7, 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom 9950 Quad Core 2.6 GHz
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Graphics1GB ATI Radeon HD 5770, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better
- Storage45 GB available space
- OS macOS 10.13.6
- Processor2.5GHz Intel Core i5 or greater
- Memory 8 GB RAM
- Graphics 1GB AMD 5750, Nvidia 650M, 1.5GB Intel Iris Pro 6200 (See Notes for more details)
- Storage45 GB available space
SteamOS + Linux
- OSUbuntu 14.04.2 64-bit or Steam OS
- Processor Intel i3-3225 3.3ghz
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA 650 (1GB), AMD R9 270 (2GB) or better
- Storage45 GB available space
- 50Reviewed by BroncoGood game, they sent me wrong code thoughBought the collection, which was supposed to include DLC packs, they sent me the base copy code instead, kinda annoying.
Game itself is good, havent played in years, but still feels fresh and new.The Pros
- Lots of missions, and variety
- 75Reviewed by JerrethX-COM2Good game for those who like a more hardcore strategyThe Pros
- Strategy is good
- Fun idea and concepts
- Felt slow at times
- 100Reviewed by Kenta SuzukiAwesome gameBe prepared for a challenge, because this is a tough game. If you are a fan of strategy games (incl. MOBAs) and tactical shooters, this game will be right up your alley. A very unique game indeed (nothing out there like it).The Pros
- It's very rewarding to play.
- High replayability.
- A bit difficult for newcomers.
- 100Reviewed by Kevin MusserXcom 2 (PS4) A really great mobile game.I played this game back in 2018 and was pleased with the graphics which aren't taxing on P.C. I would absolutely recommend this game to anyone trying to kill time cause its slow paced in the sense that deaths are permeant and losses are real. You can have your own play style and its a above average RPG. It's entertaining to say the least. This is a strong buy, pick this one up its worth it. I will say i feel like the game would have done better on cell phones.The Pros
- TIme consuming
- funny and entertaining
- passionate game mechanic with perma-death.
- could have been on mobile
- story is bland
- Reviewed by IPLAYGAMESFORLIFEbest game to play at the min and its about aliensi brount lots off games off here for good deals you get your key within secs or mins it depends on how much the game is and wish i found out about this game like back in 2019 as that when i first got a pc could of save a lot of money like at first i was like this can't be real but it is like i buyed a game for 50p to see if i got my key and i did so i buy games off here now sorry for the spellingThe Pros
- don't buy off epic games get the steam version
- Reviewed by DusanA Well Polished SequelImproved gameplay and graphics with a lot of new content. If you're a sci-fi fan with a love for turn based games this one is a must buy.
- Reviewed by Shan_dooA Well Polished SequelAll of the good stuff from the original game but better. A lot of new content added. Both the game-play and the graphics have been significantly improved. A lot of new features have been added. If you're a sci-fi fan with a love for turn based games this one is a must buy.
- 100Reviewed by TylerTurn-based Sci-Fi GoodnessOne of the best turn based strategy games available. This game is also highly moddable and has a ton of user created content that can add a ton of re-playability to XCOM 2.
- 100Reviewed by DavidGood tactical gameEasy activation good tac game love itThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by DanielINCREDIBLEThe game is just amazing. A mixture between turn combat action and meta campaigning, it keep pushing you forward.The Pros
- Immediate code sending.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 1. -24%Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $56.99 RRP $74.99
- No 2. -31%Pre-order DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $29.99 RRP $43.69
- No 3. -26%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy PC + Bonus (Europe & North America)Special Price $46.19 RRP $62.49