Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass Xbox One
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass (Xbox One). You will need to purchase the Star Wars Battlefront base game for the season pass to work.
The top 3 reasons to play Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass
- The season pass extends the base game version and gives you many more hours of extended gameplay.
- You get to play four expansion packs that includes a new set of galactic pieces, such as weapons and vehicles.
- You can play a collection of new maps with the season pass.
About Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass
- Features four new expansion packs to extend your gameplay.
- The expansion packs feature new pieces of galactic tech, weapons, vehicles and more.
- The battle pass will also feature Star Cards and four more Star Wars characters that you can play in the game.
- The addition of 16 new maps that come with the battle pass will give you more adventure and action-packed gameplay.
- You will get four new exciting modes.
What are the system requirements for Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass?
- Xbox Live account
- Star Wars Battlefront base game
- Broadband internet connection for online play
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com