DOOM Season Pass (Xbox One)
The DOOM Season Pass will give you access to three premium multiplayer DLC packs after launch, which will get you a number of new maps, hack modules, playable demons, weapons and more.
The first DLC will be available this summer and give you access to:
- Three new maps
- One new weapon
- One new playable demon
- One new armour set
- One new piece of equipment
- New hack modules and taunts
- New customization colours and patterns
Further DLC packs will be announced soon.
- 100Reviewed by Aditya RoyDOOM by bethesdaNegatives- nothing actually
Bethesda has always been a fan fav for me, having also played dishonoured trilogy. so no comments about it
CDkeys, I hope you are reading this though because your interface is a little buggy. I had to go incognito and then log in to buy this game, because I was being redirected to log in, again and again, the moment I checked out.
Any other concerns- nope, thanks cdkeys for selling out another game off at 70%, hats off to you. this is my 3rd game here, and I WILL definitely be a future customer on your site. :-)The Pros
- awesome game, valid discount rate.
- The site interface is buggy- pity that i ain't a bug bounty hunter
- Reviewed by MaverickC45Best buyBest buy, really worth every penny! It comes with all the content available so there are many hours of fun included.The Pros
- Reviewed by JonathanExciting gameWhat a way to revist an old standard. The game is fun and fast. The new mechanics are a joy to experiment with.The Pros
- No traversal like Doom Eternal!
- No single player DLC
- Reviewed by RayAmazing!One of my friends has this, so I thought why not. Bought it, played it and fell immediatly in love. 9/10The Pros
- Graphics, you feel overpowered, very christian.
- Messy story
- Reviewed by RobIt's Doom I mean come on lolYou just can't go wrong with this amazing game. It's just that great especially for such a low price.I mean really it's a lot of content for such a low price and it's available on so many platforms!The Pros
- Everything about it is pretty good.
- I'd prefer if they made it a bit more challenging
- 100Reviewed by lawsbrilliantthis game is really good, haven't beaten it yet but its class 10/10 would recommend for all ages, I'm sure 6 year olds would love itThe Pros
- time with blood
- time without blood
- 100Reviewed by RanchgreatI am one of those people who not only enjoys a fast paced gory FPS but also pay a lot of attention to the storyline, and I have to say, this game hits the mark. Amazing graphics. The controls are extremely easy to adapt to and if you're already familiar with FPS you'll definitely feel at home with this one. The story is awesome and it leaves you wanting more at the end. Overall one of my favorite games of this genre right along side with Wolfenstein: TNO and Wolfenstein: NC.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by johnBEST GAME I'VE EVER HAD.Yes, you heard that right. I've been a fan of fighting games since i was a child. And this is the best fighting game I've ever played. been playing tekken, which is 90/100 for me. The only downside of that is the online mode. So, anyway. if you are still reading this review. Do your self a favor and buy it. Everything is good.
✓ boss fight
✓and of course doom guyThe Pros
- "what I didn't like?"
- *doom music kicks in intensifies*
- 100Reviewed by CzekkiIts DOOMDOOM , great music, amazing gameplay, everyone should play it, its a great game and runs perfectly.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by SK4IR1PAAmazing FPSI am one of those people who not only enjoys a fast paced gory FPS but also pay a lot of attention to the storyline, and I have to say, this game hits the mark. Amazing graphics. The controls are extremely easy to adapt to and if you're already familiar with FPS you'll definitely feel at home with this one. The story is awesome and it leaves you wanting more at the end. Overall one of my favorite games of this genre right along side with Wolfenstein: TNO and Wolfenstein: NC.The Pros
- Fast Paced
- Great Storyline
- Amazing Graphics
- Awesome Weapons
- Storyline could be a bit longer but that's it