Mafia III: Definitive Edition Xbox One (UK)
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Mafia III: Definitive Edition
- Brute force, guns blazing, or stealth tactics - how you tear down the Italian Mafia is up to you.
- From the business district to the bayou, every neighborhood has its own unique flavor.
- Unlock special perks by recruiting underbosses to run districts within your criminal empire.
About Mafia III: Definitive Edition
- NEW BORDEAUX, 1968 - The ‘60s are in full swing in the coastal city of New Bordeaux, which is known for its abundant nightlife and culturally diverse population.
- The nation is surging with change in response to the civil rights movement, and the American south is fraught with racial tension, revolutionary movements, and thriving crime rackets.
- STARRING LINCOLN CLAY - Left for dead by mafiosos who betrayed and murdered his surrogate family, Vietnam Special Forces veteran Lincoln Clay is hell-bent on revenge, and on building a new crime family to supplant the Italian Mafia.
- After being betrayed and left for dead by the local Italian Mafia, Vietnam War veteran Lincoln Clay knows this truth: family isn't who you're born with, it's who you die for. Now, Lincoln's assembling a mob of his own to destroy the Marcano family's seedy empire in the Deep South city of New Bordeaux, defining a new breed of crime family by taking down the old any way you choose. The path you cut through New Bordeaux's network of illegal rackets is up to you, and your choices will have consequences as you build up loyalty or resentment from your three closest Lieutenants. With Mafia III: Definitive Edition, you get everything that Mafia III has to offer on top of the award-winning narrative that drives main story. All post-launch content is integrated into the campaign, including the three DLC stories that become available once you've completed the "Sit Down" story mission. Mafia III: Definitive Edition benefits from a number of extras that were added after the original game's launch. You also get tons of added features like extra outfits and weapons, along with New Bordeaux racing challenges and car customization to highlight your skills and style behind the wheel.
What are the system requirements?
- OSXbox One / Xbox X
- SubscriptionOnline multiplayer on Xbox requires Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately).
- OtherInternet Access
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.