Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai Campaign PC - DLC
Special Price $8.09 RRP $9.79
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
27 Sep 2011
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai Campaign. Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai Campaign
- 3 new families divided into 6 playable clans
- 16 new land units spread across swordsmen, spearmen, archers, and cavalry.
- 4 new Hero units
About Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai Campaign
- Play a brand new and independent campaign for SHOGUN 2 set in 12th century Japan. The Rise of The Samurai campaign can be played in single-player mode as well as multiplayer versus or co-op modes.
- 3 new families divided into 6 playable clans: Each clan has its own unique set of traits, giving it a distinctive feel and play-style.
- 16 new land units spread across swordsmen, spearmen, archers, and cavalry. These include: Foot Samurai – Masters of bow and sword, these Samurai are deadly at range or in melee. They may not be the most numerous units, but they are perhaps the most effective. Also protected by distinctive Gempei-period armour which gives excellent protection at range and in melee. Sword Attendants – Armed with huge two-handed swords, these fearsome warriors can carve a bloody path in melee.
- 4 new Hero units – the Naginata Warrior Monk Hero, the Tetsubo Warrior Monk Hero, the Mounted Samurai Hero and the Onna Bushi Heroine. Onna Bushi Heroine – Armed with Naginata and bow, these female Samurai are versatile cavalry units who excel in melee. Do not doubt the courage of a woman…Tetsubo Warrior Monk Hero – armed with iron-studded clubs, these Monks are devastating in melee as they bash their way through their foes.
- 10 new naval units and 3 new naval special abilities ("Banzai!," "Whistling Arrows" and "Rally")
- The Shirabyoshi uses seduction to convince her target to join her family’s cause, and to distract enemy armies. She is also able to entertain the nobles of friendly towns in order to boost their growth and entertain friendly generals in the field, which increases their loyalty to the family and counteracts the efforts of enemy agents attempting to bribe or seduce them into changing sides.
- The Junsatsushi can request the allegiance of neutral and enemy castle towns, along with any forces garrisoned there. He ensures loyalty and obedience from friendly generals, increases income by preventing corruption, and keeps your castle towns and armies safe from enemy subterfuge when stationed there. He can also pay off rival agents.
- The Monomi acts as an assassin, spy, saboteur and scout. He can establish spy networks within your castle towns, which increases the chances of discovering any rival agents and armies that may be hiding within a province.
- The Sou can inspire a friendly army or pacify an angry populace with his enlightened rhetoric. Likewise, he can demoralise an enemy force, reduce the chances of successful bribery, indoctrinate enemy agents and cause them to retire, or incite an enemy population to revolt.
- New historical scenario – the Battle of Anegawa (1570)
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater), or AMD equivalent
- Memory 2GB RAM (XP), 4GB RAM (Vista / Windows7)
- GraphicsAMD Radeon HD 5000 and 6000 series graphics card or equivalent DirectX 11 compatible card
Mac OS X
- OSmacOS 10.14.5
- Processor1.1 GHZ Intel Core M or greater
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GT 640M 512MB, AMD Radeon R9 M290, Intel HD Graphics 4000
SteamOS + Linux
- OSSteam OS or Ubuntu 16.04
- Memory4GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia 600 series+, AMD 6000 series+, Intel Iris Pro.
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $8.09 RRP $9.79