Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 Ultimate Edition Xbox One
-50%Add to Wish List
Test Content Here
Add to Wish List
Special Price $45.69 RRP $91.29
Test Content Here
18 / 2 / 2020
You May Also Like
- -9%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Year 5 Pass Xbox One
- -9%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege 1200 Credits Pack Xbox One
- -51%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Deluxe Edition Xbox One (US)
- -12%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege 7560 Credits Pack Xbox One
- -48%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Ultimate Edition Xbox One (UK)
- -52%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Ultimate Edition PC
- -3%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege 600 Credits Pack Xbox One
- -13%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege 4920 Credits Pack Xbox One
- -51%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Deluxe Edition Xbox One (WW)
- -14%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege 16000 Credits Pack Xbox One
- -54%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Gold Edition Xbox One (UK)
- -60%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition Xbox One UK
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 Ultimate Edition
- Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
- The gameplay sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six games.
- Master the art of destruction.
About Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 Ultimate Edition
- COUNTER TERRORIST UNITS - Counter terrorist operatives are trained to handle extreme situations, such as hostage rescue, with surgical precision. As “short range” specialists, their training is concentrated on indoor environments. Operating in tight formations, they are experts of close quarter combat, demolition, and coordinated assaults. Rainbow Six Siege will include operators coming from five of the most worldwide renowned CTU: the British SAS, the American SWAT, the French GIGN, the German GSG9 and the Russian SPETSNAZ.
- THE SIEGE GAMEPLAY - For the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand-new style of assault. Enemies now have the means to transform their environments into strongholds: they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems to prevent breach by Rainbow teams.To face this challenge, players have a level of freedom unrivaled by any previous Rainbow Six game. Combining tactical maps, observation drones, and a new rappel system, Rainbow teams have more options than ever before to plan, attack, and diffuse these situations.
- PROCEDURAL DESTRUCTION - Destruction is at the heart of the siege gameplay. Players now have the unprecedented ability to destroy environments. Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire, and ceiling and floors can be breached, creating new access points. Everything in the environment reacts realistically, dynamically, and uniquely based on the size and caliber of bullets you are using or the amount of explosives you have set. In Rainbow Six Siege, destruction is meaningful and mastering it is often the key to victory.
What are the system requirements?
- OSXbox One / Xbox One X
- SubscriptionOnline multiplayer on Xbox requires Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately).
- OtherInternet Access
Write Your Review
Activate with Xbox
Xbox One/360 Console
- Load the “Home” screen (make sure you’re signed in), and navigate right to “Store”
- In “Categories”, select “Games”.
- Choose the “Use a code” option.
- Select the option to “enter the 25 character code”, and enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. You can find additional support for your Xbox Live account here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com