Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition Xbox One
Ultimate Edition contains:
- Access to 9 new fighters as they become available
- 2 exclusive gear shaders usable on multiple characters
- 3 Premier skins adding a new look and dialogue for specific characters.
About the Game
Power up and build the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in Injustice 2.
- Every Battle Defines You: With every match you'll earn gear to equip, customize and evolve your roster.
- A New Threat Rises: Picking up where Injustice left off, Batman struggles against Superman's regime, as a new threat appears that will put Earth's very existence at risk.
- The Best of DC: Choose from the biggest DC Universe roster ever and battle across iconic locations in epic scale battles.
- Built By Netherrealm: Developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed Mortal Kombat franchise.
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.