Dark Souls Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Note: This product is compatible with Xbox One
Dark Souls is an action RPG (role playing game) set in a rich, dark fantasy universe. Tense dungeon crawling, fearsome enemy encounters and groundbreaking online features combine for a truly unique RPG experience. Dark Souls breaks down barriers with a seamless world design that encourages exploration and fosters an adaptable gameplay experience. The unerring foundation of challenge and reward will engulf you and offer an unparalleled sense of achievement.
- 75Reviewed by ryanw980Dark Souls is AMAZINGWanting to buy this again for a friend so we can play through this great game again. Love it so much. Thanks for the remaster!The Pros
- graphics, combat, lore
- 100Reviewed by CMD CJLove itif you're a masochist then you are in luck, this is the game for you. Slow and steady wins the race and Sheilds up.The Pros
- Hard, rewarding, scream at your computer
- hard, most of the time not rewarding, screaming with joy at your computer
- 100Reviewed by SteveN.Its Dark SoulBe prepare to die thousands of time and make sure you play with controller.The Pros
- Its Dark Soul, you will suffer, remember to praise the sun.
- Yes, git gud.
- 100Reviewed by edenbest!the best souls like I played, I don't know why but this game is a master piece no doubt at all. amazing.
- 100Reviewed by MaciejRemasteredI love that game, it is what made souls series famous. That said it is still almost exactly the same as original, so it might not be worth it, if you expect changes.The Pros
- It's dark souls. You liked one game, you will love all of them.
- It is remastered, but PC controls are still lacking. And you can't remap keys freely.
- 100Reviewed by JoeIts the Dark Souls of Dark SoulsIf you like dark souls then you'll love dark souls. It really makes you fell like dark souls. It helped my find my wife and gave me the courage to take on the impossible. It has a little something for everyone.The Pros
- get gud
- 100Reviewed by ArchieBrahWhat a great gameGive this game the time it deserves. You will not regret it!
I would also try the other soul games ;)The Pros
- Gameplay, story.
- No negatives IMO
- 100Reviewed by BlazebaneDark souls remasterpieceAn incredibly challenging yet enjoyable game. The combat hasn't really been updated since the games first iteration but that may have been to maintain the feel of the original game.The Pros
- Persistence really pays off and is rewarded aswell. Great visuals.
- The PvP element; other players can ruin the experience by exploiting latency i.e. the lagstab.
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.