Elden Ring Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (WW)
- -53%Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - GOTY Edition Xbox One (UK)Special Price $31.59 RRP $67.79
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Elden Ring Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (WW).
The top 3 reasons to play Elden Ring Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (WW)
- Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between.
- A vast world where open fields with a variety of situations and huge dungeons with complex and three-dimensional designs are seamlessly connected.
- A multilayered story told in fragments. An epic drama in which the various thoughts of the characters intersect in the Lands Between.
About Elden Ring Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (WW)
- THE NEW FANTASY ACTION RPG. Rise, Tarnished, and be guided by grace to brandish the power of the Elden Ring and become an Elden Lord in the Lands Between.
- A Vast World Full of Excitement - A vast world where open fields with a variety of situations and huge dungeons with complex and three-dimensional designs are seamlessly connected. As you explore, the joy of discovering unknown and overwhelming threats await you, leading to a high sense of accomplishment.
- Create your Own Character - In addition to customizing the appearance of your character, you can freely combine the weapons, armor, and magic that you equip. You can develop your character according to your play style, such as increasing your muscle strength to become a strong warrior, or mastering magic.
- An Epic Drama Born from a Myth - A multilayered story told in fragments. An epic drama in which the various thoughts of the characters intersect in the Lands Between.
- Unique Online Play that Loosely Connects You to Others - In addition to multiplayer, where you can directly connect with other players and travel together, the game supports a unique asynchronous online element that allows you to feel the presence of others.
What are the system requirements?
- OSXbox One / Xbox X|S
- Optimised for Xbox Series X|S?Yes
- SubscriptionOnline multiplayer on Xbox requires Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately).
- OtherInternet Access
GenreAction, Action RPG, Adventure, Fantasy, Open World, Story Rich
PlatformXbox One (WW)
- 100Reviewed by RicardoELDEN RINGwell well well, it's time to become the elden lord. The whole point is to get lost in the world, and we shall.The Pros
- everything i want in a game.
- don't know what DLc will look like.
- 100Reviewed by Georgeelden ring reviewworld class great adventure great exploration great overall game i would recommend to anyone to purchase this gameThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by NicolasKey worksKey works so 5 stars. I think the game is great. Reputable website as well. I trust is :=)The Pros
- good game
- not much, git gud
- 100Reviewed by Ron AikoGaming is alive againAmazing. Simply amazing. FROM has done it. This game is frankly awesome. It has so much content and most of it is high quality.The Pros
- Most of the game
- Mountain of giants
- 100Reviewed by DouglasBest of FromSoft To DateI've never been a real fan of the Dark/Demon Soul games on the preface that I could never really "git gud". I felt trapped whenever I couldn't beat a boss and dying over and over with a tedious track back to the boss only to die before even returning was a huge turn off. Elden Ring has turned my opinion around a clear 180; the game does everything so much better for players like me than FromSoftware's previous games. If you feel like you're slamming your head against a wall against any certain boss, just leave, explore and level up and then try again. You are never stuck in this game, not truly, and its the open-world we find ourselves in that truly solves this problem. It's still difficult, don't think it isn't, but its a more accessible soulslike than any other, and I am so happy I gave it a go.The Pros
- The Open World
- The Freedom To Try
- Overall Story and Lore
- Game Aesthetics and Graphics
- Bosses Can Be Too Aggressive
- Casting Times Can Feel Too Slow
- 75Reviewed by JosephSuch a killer gameCdkeys came in clutch with making the game as cheap as possible to buy. after playing through the game its just an all out fantastic time.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by McleodGame Of The YearWell done Fromsoftware. You have made a masterclass of a game. Definitely G.O.T.Y.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by ConnorGreat gameLoved dark souls and this is just a full on challenge. The character creation is in depth and the amount of things to do are insaneThe Pros
- Very hard
- Sometimes a bit delayed
- 100Reviewed by RajaSouls-like greatnessUtterly fantastic game. What else is there to say? You need to buy this game right now. It really is specialThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by ZugGame of the yearA culmination of from softs work from over the years. If your a soulsbourne player you will enjoy this, some of will not thoughThe Pros
- Amazing world design
- Good character progression
- Heavy mix of boss' and attack patterns
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.