Dead by Daylight Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S (UK)
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Dead by Daylight Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S (UK).
The top 3 reasons to play Dead by Daylight Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S (UK)
- Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer.
- The other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed.
- Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
About Dead by Daylight Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S (UK)
- Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a Killer you can play as anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims.
- Each level is procedurally generated, so you’ll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play.
- Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?
What are the system requirements?
- OSXbox One / Xbox X|S
- Optimised for Xbox Series X|S?Yes
- SubscriptionOnline multiplayer on Xbox requires Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately).
- OtherInternet Access
GenreHorror, Multiplayer, Strategy, Survival, Violent, Gore
- 75Reviewed by JosiahPretty goodReally fun game especially with friends. Highly recommend for creating some good memories and solid gameplay
- 100Reviewed by EmoryAmazing gameI've been playing the game for a couple months and I'm addicted now!! Its so much fun to play with your friends etc.The Pros
- How its crossed platform
- 100Reviewed by JevrathLove this game.This game has been a hoot to play with friends. It had it's bad moments due to bugs but I enjoy this game a lot. I highly suggest getting it with friends.The Pros
- 75Reviewed by iDevnnGood with friendsif you have friends to play with then this is a good game to troll other people while trying to escape the killer!
- 100Reviewed by LaursLatteBrilliant Game!I really love this game, I can't stop playing it. It's even better playing with a group of friends and the custom mode is a great feature too. There's lots of DLCs too that you can download and give you some extra maps, killers and survivors.The Pros
- Good game progression
- Some players can be a bit toxic
- 75Reviewed by Charlottepretty goodits good just a bit unbalanced tbh i think u should get this game though it is 89.5/100 i would rate but still overall a amazing gameThe Pros
- everything rlly
- 75Reviewed by WaffleextremistPartial Yes / Partial NoThis game definitely has its fun moments, but depending on the day will depend on what kind of character I can play. Some days, the only way I can get in match is as a killer and some the only way will be if I'm a survivor.The Pros
- Weird Servers
- 75Reviewed by KenyonLove Hate RelationshipDead by daylight is a game that can go both ways, to be honest I struggle to have fun with it these days. It just seems the devs are getting lazier. But on the other hand when games go according to plan well yeah, you can have a lot of fun. If you have a short temper then I wouldn't recommend buying but it's cheap so why not.The Pros
- Unique Playstyle
- Frequent Updates
- Enjoyable Learning Curve
- Lots and LOTS of DLC
- Skill Based Matchmaking
- 75Reviewed by ReubenQuite Goodwhen you first get the game it is quite fun, but after playing it for a while it becomes a bit repetitive and boring.The Pros
- fun to start with
- becomes a bit repetitive
- 100Reviewed by ravenerHorribly fun!This is such a fun game! Team up with 3 friends and try to survive as a team or as the killer on your own!The Pros
- Play as the Killer in solo, or as a Survivor in multi!
- Wait time can be quite long when you play as Survivor without a fully premade team
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.