Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Xbox One
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play The Division 2
- With a map that's a 1:1 recreation of Washington D.C., The Division 2 brings you a more authentic experience than ever before.
- Seven months have passed since the events of the first Division game, and the snowy wastes have been replaced with a sweltering urban wasteland.
- As a member of "the Division", an elite civilian task force, you're D.C's last hope before it falls into the hands of bloodthirsty enemy factions vying for control.
About The Division 2
- What will you do when the fate of the free world is in your hands? All active Division agents must report for duty before it's too late... that means you!
- As a member of the Division, you're part of an elite civilian task force that has been called to duty after an unforeseen pandemic event.
- Survival is the number-one priority in this action-shooter RPG. Whether you fight on your own or with a group is up to you.
- While you can play The Division 2 completely solo, you'll find strength in numbers. Team up with others, and put your skills together in online co-op, or go head-to-head with rival survivors in PvP mode.
- The Division 2 brings a new focus on endgame content. The unique class specialisation you choose will help you and your friends conquer the toughest challenges.
- Explore the vast open world of The Division 2 as you work to achieve your mission to save Washington D.C.
What are the system requirements for The Division 2
- Xbox Live account
- Internet connection
- 100Reviewed by AshleyAmazing!This game is far more greater than the first so much more to do on this game i never get bored of playing if u want to put time into a game this is what u need and at under 10 thats a bargain for a massive gameThe Pros
- Cheap, Reliable delivery! and who doesnt love a looter shooter
- Nothing to be negative about
- 75Reviewed by StarbuckR6Good gameHaven't bought the expansion but the base game is worth it.
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.