The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition PC (GOG)
THIS EDITION INCLUDES
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine
- It also comes with all additional content released for the game, alongside new features and items, including a built-in Photo Mode, swords, armor, and alternate outfits inspired by The Witcher Netflix series — and more!
ABOUT THE GAME
You are Geralt of Rivia, mercenary monster slayer. Before you stands a war-torn, monster-infested continent you can explore at will. Your current contract? Tracking down Ciri — the Child of Prophecy, a living weapon that can alter the shape of the world.
The Complete Edition contains the base game, offering a huge, over 100-hour long, open-world adventure, as well as both of its massive story expansions: Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine worth an extra 50 hours of gameplay!
It also comes with all additional content released for the game, alongside new features and items, including a built-in Photo Mode, swords, armor, and alternate outfits inspired by The Witcher Netflix series — and more!
Behold the dark fantasy world of the Continent like never before! This edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been enhanced with numerous visual and technical improvements, including vastly improved level of detail, a range of community created and newly developed mods for the game, real-time ray tracing, and more — all implemented with the power of modern PCs in mind.
PLAY AS A HIGHLY TRAINED MONSTER SLAYER FOR HIRE
Trained from early childhood and mutated to gain superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witchers are a counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting, and other pleasures life brings.
EXPLORE A MORALLY AMBIGUOUS FANTASY OPEN WORLD
Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth, and complexity.
- Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves, and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across the open plains, mountains, and seas.
- Deal with treasonous generals, devious witches, and corrupt royalty to provide dark and dangerous services.
- Make choices that go beyond good & evil, and face their far-reaching consequences.
TRACK DOWN THE CHILD OF PROPHECY
Take on the most important contract of your life: to track down the child of prophecy, the key to saving or destroying this world.
- In times of war, chase down the child of prophecy, a living weapon foretold by ancient elven legends.
- Struggle against ferocious rulers, spirits of the wilds, and even a threat from beyond the veil – all hell-bent on controlling this world.
- Define your destiny in a world that may not be worth saving.
What are the system requirements?
- OS64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
- ProcessorIntel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD A10-5800K APU (3.8GHz)
- Memory 6 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
- Storage50 GB available space
- OS64-bit Windows 10/11
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-7400 / Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 1070 / Radeon RX 480
- Storage50 GB available space
GenreAction, Action RPG, RPG, Singleplayer
- 100Reviewed by aaronGreat GameA great game and fast great service as always. CD keys always have the best price on games but....
I will tell you what isn't great. I paid £7.99 for this... a day before the release of the Next gen update. Now they charging £14.99 nearly double the price for what I feel a cash grab. Yes its worth the £14.99 but still.The Pros
- the best game i have ever played now with extras for this gen update
- £7 price rise the day after the new gen update
- 100Reviewed by TomBrilliantBrilliant game would recommend to anyone who likes the wither series
- 100Reviewed by SilentHeroReview The Witcher 3One of the most entertaining & gripping games I've ever played!The Pros
- Everything! Chars, world builing, quests, endings, relations, Mods! ...
- combat is too console-like
- 100Reviewed by phnxnvrdiesWitch 3 GOTY PC EditionThe game was way ahead of its time when it first released & has only gotten better over time with the TLC given, If ya haven't played it before, it will blow you away how immersive and detailed everything is & if you just haven't played it in a while, now it a great time to fire it u if ya got an RTX GPU to really get the most out of the recent updates.The Pros
- Attention to detail both story and environment.
- who wouldn't want a lil co-op but otherwise there isn't much to nay say, the game is a masterpiece!
- 100Reviewed by RossMagnificent GameBeen said so many times but it's one of the best games ever. I was quite late to it and it took me a few attempts to get into but once I did I lost myself in it completely.
With the next gen update coming it's an absolute must have.The Pros
- So much to do and explore, you'll never be bored and will likely never discover everything!
- There's nothing to dislike.
- 100Reviewed by TonnyGreatest game ... everThis game has it all - great storyline, great graphics, great gameplay
And with the upcoming next gen update - oh boy... get it... NOW !!!
- 100Reviewed by RAMasterpieceHands down one of the best RPG games ever made. Didn't believe the hype at first but it was v goodThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by nicholasmasterpiece gamejust buy and enjoy. in depth game in general, good combat, and very lengthy story. recommend playing first two games. you can carry your story progression with them. at first it takes a while to get into the game, and might be boring, it is a lot. however, its worth the investments. watch some guides on yt. it will pay off:)
- 100Reviewed by MichaelAmazingI own this game on various platforms now, it is by far the best game I've played in recent years.The Pros
- All round amazing.
- Reviewed by BillMust PlayGenuinely one of the best games I have ever played. Would strongly recommend just having fun in your first playthrough and doing the occasional side mission, but in New Game Plus do every single mission. It really enriches the story and is so much fun (but Skellige can be slow if you do this)The Pros
- Literally everything
Activate with GOG.com
- Open a web browser, and navigate to the GOG key redemption page. (https://www.gog.com/redeem)
- Create an account or log in if required.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Download and install the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
- Launch the app. You will need to register a free GOG account, or log into an existing one.
- At the top of the app’s window, while in the “Recent” view, click “+ Add games & friends” and “Redeem GOG code”.
- When prompted, enter your game code which can be found on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com.
- Confirm redeeming the game. It will be added to your GOG account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the game.
How to install Cyberpunk 2077