The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition PC (GOG)
- -52%The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Xbox One (UK)Special Price $15.19 RRP $31.69
- -64%The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PCSpecial Price $20.29 RRP $56.69
THIS EDITION INCLUDES
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine
- It also comes with all additional content released for the game, alongside new features and items, including a built-in Photo Mode, swords, armor, and alternate outfits inspired by The Witcher Netflix series — and more!
ABOUT THE GAME
You are Geralt of Rivia, mercenary monster slayer. Before you stands a war-torn, monster-infested continent you can explore at will. Your current contract? Tracking down Ciri — the Child of Prophecy, a living weapon that can alter the shape of the world.
The Complete Edition contains the base game, offering a huge, over 100-hour long, open-world adventure, as well as both of its massive story expansions: Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine worth an extra 50 hours of gameplay!
It also comes with all additional content released for the game, alongside new features and items, including a built-in Photo Mode, swords, armor, and alternate outfits inspired by The Witcher Netflix series — and more!
Behold the dark fantasy world of the Continent like never before! This edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been enhanced with numerous visual and technical improvements, including vastly improved level of detail, a range of community created and newly developed mods for the game, real-time ray tracing, and more — all implemented with the power of modern PCs in mind.
PLAY AS A HIGHLY TRAINED MONSTER SLAYER FOR HIRE
Trained from early childhood and mutated to gain superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witchers are a counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting, and other pleasures life brings.
EXPLORE A MORALLY AMBIGUOUS FANTASY OPEN WORLD
Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth, and complexity.
- Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves, and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across the open plains, mountains, and seas.
- Deal with treasonous generals, devious witches, and corrupt royalty to provide dark and dangerous services.
- Make choices that go beyond good & evil, and face their far-reaching consequences.
TRACK DOWN THE CHILD OF PROPHECY
Take on the most important contract of your life: to track down the child of prophecy, the key to saving or destroying this world.
- In times of war, chase down the child of prophecy, a living weapon foretold by ancient elven legends.
- Struggle against ferocious rulers, spirits of the wilds, and even a threat from beyond the veil – all hell-bent on controlling this world.
- Define your destiny in a world that may not be worth saving.
What are the system requirements?
- OS64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
- ProcessorIntel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD A10-5800K APU (3.8GHz)
- Memory 6 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
- Storage50 GB available space
- OS64-bit Windows 10/11
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-7400 / Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 1070 / Radeon RX 480
- Storage50 GB available space
GenreAction, Action RPG, RPG, Singleplayer
- 75Reviewed by ПетърPetrovIt's alright to pass the timeThe Pros
- It's alright to pass the time
- It's alright to pass the time
- 100Reviewed by MariWitcherReally worth of money. Doing all missions this game will take a lot of time to complete but its worth it
- 100Reviewed by ROCKSON ADUSEIBestone of the best open world gamesThe Pros
- 75Reviewed by TheWeeEnglishFellaAmazing depthFantastic depth and the new, free, next gen update is class.The Pros
- Graphics, story
- 100Reviewed by DeathovseasonsSolid RPGThe witcher as a series is a solid RPG. It's full of fantastic side quests and stories, however customisation isn't as expansive as other fantasy RPGs like the Elder Scrolls or Dragon AgeThe Pros
- Enthralling quests and writing
- I'd like the option to actually explore different builds (ie a ranged build isn't very viable)
- 100Reviewed by aaronGreat GameA great game and fast great service as always. CD keys always have the best price on games but....
I will tell you what isn't great. I paid £7.99 for this... a day before the release of the Next gen update. Now they charging £14.99 nearly double the price for what I feel a cash grab. Yes its worth the £14.99 but still.The Pros
- the best game i have ever played now with extras for this gen update
- £7 price rise the day after the new gen update
- 100Reviewed by TomBrilliantBrilliant game would recommend to anyone who likes the wither series
- 100Reviewed by SilentHeroReview The Witcher 3One of the most entertaining & gripping games I've ever played!The Pros
- Everything! Chars, world builing, quests, endings, relations, Mods! ...
- combat is too console-like
- 100Reviewed by phnxnvrdiesWitch 3 GOTY PC EditionThe game was way ahead of its time when it first released & has only gotten better over time with the TLC given, If ya haven't played it before, it will blow you away how immersive and detailed everything is & if you just haven't played it in a while, now it a great time to fire it u if ya got an RTX GPU to really get the most out of the recent updates.The Pros
- Attention to detail both story and environment.
- who wouldn't want a lil co-op but otherwise there isn't much to nay say, the game is a masterpiece!
- 100Reviewed by RossMagnificent GameBeen said so many times but it's one of the best games ever. I was quite late to it and it took me a few attempts to get into but once I did I lost myself in it completely.
With the next gen update coming it's an absolute must have.The Pros
- So much to do and explore, you'll never be bored and will likely never discover everything!
- There's nothing to dislike.
Activate with GOG.com
- Open a web browser, and navigate to the GOG key redemption page. (https://www.gog.com/redeem)
- Create an account or log in if required.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Download and install the GOG GALAXY 2.0 application.
- Launch the app. You will need to register a free GOG account, or log into an existing one.
- At the top of the app’s window, while in the “Recent” view, click “+ Add games & friends” and “Redeem GOG code”.
- When prompted, enter your game code which can be found on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com.
- Confirm redeeming the game. It will be added to your GOG account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the game.
How to install Cyberpunk 2077
- No 1. -38%STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor PC (ORIGIN) (EN)Special Price $46.99 RRP $76.19
- No 2. -70%God of War Ragnarök PS5 (US)Special Price $26.99 RRP $88.89
- No 3. -64%Dying Light 2: Stay Human PCSpecial Price $25.39 RRP $69.79
- No 4. -38%1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PCSpecial Price $10.19 RRP $16.49
- No 5. -49%The Lord of the Rings: Gollum PCSpecial Price $27.89 RRP $54.59
- No 6. -84%7 Days to Die PCSpecial Price $3.79 RRP $24.09
- No 7. -31%Pre-orderStreet Fighter 6 Ultimate Edition PCSpecial Price $78.69 RRP $114.29