The Sims 4 - Snowy Escape PC
-63%Add to Wish List
The Sims Studio
13 / 11 / 2020
Casual, City Builder, Exploration, Open World, RPG, Simulation, Singleplayer, Strategy, Management
Add to Wish List
Special Price $18.09 RRP $48.59
You May Also Like
- -48%The Sims 4 - Discover University Expansion Pack PCSpecial Price $24.99 RRP $48.59
- -66%The Sims 4 + Star Wars: Journey to Batuu Bundle PCSpecial Price $20.79 RRP $62.49
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes The Sims 4 - Snowy Escape PC. Base game required.
The top 3 reasons to play The Sims 4 - Snowy Escape PC
- Gear up for thrilling snow sports, relax in natural hot springs, and design your Japanese-inspired home in The Sims™ 4 Snowy Escape Expansion Pack.
- Discover new ways to adventure — challenge your Sims to climb to the peak and bond with others in the world of Mt. Komorebi.
- From sledding and snowboarding to hot pot around the kotatsu table, there’s something to match every lifestyle.
About The Sims 4 - Snowy Escape PC
- Chase Your Thrills — Test your Sim’s skill and endurance with activities on the mountainside. Grab skis for a downhill ride, strap on a snowboard to shred or bundle up on a sled with another Sim. Prefer going up? Build their rock climbing skill and challenge your Sim to reach the mountain peak during daring, sometimes dangerous, excursions.
- Find Your Zen — Let your Sim’s worries float away in the natural hot springs, then unwind over hot pot around the kotatsu table, or socialize while hiking through bamboo forests and snowy terrain. Bask in the serenity of mindful walks and soothing music to take control of your emotions and discover your inner zen.
- Create Your Sanctuary — Whether you prefer the traditional details or modern touches of Japanese-inspired furniture and decor, you can incorporate shoji doors, windows, screens, tatami mats and more to design a home that complements your life. Take your shoes off at the genkan entryway in the soft glow of paper lanterns overhead, or build your own rock garden outside.
- Define Your Lifestyle — Unlock new personality and relationship effects with the introduction of Lifestyles and Sentiments. Lifestyles manifest in response to your Sim’s actions and habits, changing their behaviors appropriately. Similarly, shared experiences inspire Sentiments and have a lasting impact on Sims’ relationships to each other, affecting their social interactions.
What are the system requirements?
- OS64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- Memory2 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or bette
- Storage10 GB available space
- OS64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- ProcessorIntel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- Storage15 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Origin:
- Download and install the Origin client on your PC
(https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/download), then sign up and log in.
- Locate your Origin key in your cdkeys.com confirmation email, and copy it to your clipboard by pressing “Ctrl+C”.
- Open the Origin client, click on the “My Account” section, and then the “Redeem Product Code” tab.
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your new game is now activated and ready to download. Once downloaded it will be ready to play!
You can find additional support for the Origin client here: https://help.ea.com/en/origin/origin/
Special Price $18.09 RRP $48.59