The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind Game of the Year Edition PC
-87%Add to Wish List
Add to Wish List
Special Price €2.39 RRP €17.69
29 / 4 / 2002
You May Also Like
- -83%The Elder Scrolls IV 4: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition PC
- -86%The Elder Scrolls Online - Morrowind PC + DLC (inc base game)
- -83%The Elder Scrolls IV 4 Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe PC
- -82%The Elder Scrolls V 5: Skyrim Legendary Edition (PC)
- -68%The Elder Scrolls V 5 Skyrim - Dragonborn Expansion Pack PC
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind Game of the Year Edition PC.
The top 3 reasons to play The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind Game of the Year Edition PC
- An epic, open-ended single-player RPG, Morrowind allows you to create and play any kind of character imaginable.
- Players can take their existing Morrowind characters and save games and continue their adventures in the Morrowind GotY edition
- Adds up to 80 hours of new gameplay and quests for current Morrowind players
About The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind Game of the Year Edition PC
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition includes Morrowind plus all of the content from the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions. The original Mod Construction Set is not included in this package.
- An epic, open-ended single-player RPG, Morrowind allows you to create and play any kind of character imaginable. You can choose to follow the main storyline and find the source of the evil blight that plagues the land, or set off on your own to explore strange locations and develop your character based on their actions throughout the game. Featuring stunning 3D graphics, open-ended gameplay, and an incredible level of detail and interactivity, Morrowind offers a gameplay experience like no other.
- In Tribunal, you journey to the capital city of Morrowind, called Mournhold, to meet the other two god-kings of Morrowind, Almalexia and Sotha Sil. Your journey will lead you to the Clockwork City of Sotha Sil and massive, epic-sized dungeons, where strange and deadly creatures await you, including goblins, lich lords, and the mysterious Fabricants.
- Bloodmoon takes you to the frozen Island of Solstheim where you'll experience snow, blizzards, and new creatures, including frost trolls, ice minions, and wolves... just to name a few. You'll have a choice of stories to follow and have the opportunity to defend the colony, take control over how the colony is built up, and eliminate the werewolves. Or, you can decide to join the werewolves and become one of them, opening up a whole new style of gameplay.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows ME/98/XP/2000
- Processor500 MHz Intel Pentium III, Celeron, or AMD Athlon
- Memory256 MB
- Graphics32MB Direct3D Compatible video card with 32-bit color support and DirectX 8.1
- Storage1GB free hard disk space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com