-42%Add to Wish List
Out of stock
4 / 12 / 2020
Adventure, Atmospheric, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Story Rich, Strategy
Special Price €7.79 RRP €13.59
Notify meAdd to Wish List
Out of stock
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Suzerain PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Suzerain PC
- As President Anton Rayne, lead Sordland during your first term.
- Navigate a political drama, driven by conversations with your cabinet members and other significant figures in a country with its own complicated history.
- Play as a charismatic young man, Anton Rayne, who has surprised everyone by rising to the top of the party in power and getting elected as the new President of Sordland.
About Suzerain PC
- You Are The President - As President Anton Rayne, lead Sordland during your first term. Navigate a political drama, driven by conversations with your cabinet members and other significant figures in a country with its own complicated history. With looming border conflicts, entrenched corruption, economic crisis and people desperate for reform, as leader the difficult choices fall on your shoulders as you strive to uphold your election promises.
- A Country In Turmoil - In 1954, the country of Sordland is emerging from a 20-year dictatorship, following a bloody civil war. You play as a charismatic young man, Anton Rayne, who has surprised everyone by rising to the top of the party in power and getting elected as the new President of Sordland.
- The people are hungry for democratic reforms after decades under a traditionalist power. The economy is in shambles and the political landscape is shifting. Neighboring superpowers are watching closely, and there are military threats on the horizon.
- As President, you have the final say but every choice you make has an impact. Your colleagues, the opposition, corporations; everyone has a point of view. Think and act carefully: once enacted your choices can not be reversed. Good luck, Mr. President.
- Who Is Anton Rayne? The game opens with a prologue in which Anton lives through formative events that shape his history from childhood through to the moment he is elected. Take this further by customising your look and style. At the end of Anton’s term, visualize how his choices impacted the country and how he lands on the Sordish political spectrum.
- Who Will You Trust? Work closely with the Cabinet and prominent figures to forge strong policies and practices. You will need to keep your allies on your side and carefully consider where you will compromise your values and who you will make an enemy of. Everyone has their own ambitions in play.
- What Will You Sacrifice? Leading a country is demanding. Face constant conflict about which is more important, serving the country or supporting your family. Is it possible to be a good father and a good president at the same time?
- How will you Lead? Weighty, dramatic conversations: Navigate intricate conversations in this 400K-word branching political drama.
- Every choice has consequences: Make difficult choices on security, economy, diplomacy and more. Even outside the office, your values and beliefs will be challenged.
- Make allies and enemies: Interact with a wide array of characters with different personalities and ideologies.
- The oath of office versus family and values: See the real impact of the choices made in office on your family and close relationships
- Pay attention to current events: Follow the situation in Sordland through reports and news.
- What will your legacy be?: You can take the country in many different directions, resulting in one of 9 different major endings.
- Every decision you make is final: there is an autosave feature that does not allow loading earlier saves. Make choices carefully.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 8/10
- ProcessorIntel i7 920 @ 2.7 GHz, AMD Phenom II 945 @ 3.0 GHz or equivalent
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce 10 series,AMD Radeon RX 500 series or equivalent
- Storage4 GB available space
Mac OS X
- OSOSX Version 10.11: "El-Capitan"
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsRadeon Pro 500 series or equivalent
- Storage2 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price €7.79 RRP €13.59