Super Mario Maker 2 Switch
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
28 Jun 2019
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Super Mario Maker 2 for Nintendo Switch.
The top 3 reasons to play Super Mario Maker 2
- Create the Mario courses of your dreams and share them with your friends!
- Design the most challenging levels possible, and dare others online to try them out!
- Play Story Mode and help rebuild Princess Peach's castle in new, built-in courses.
About Super Mario Maker 2
- Releasing exclusively for Nintendo Switch, Super Mario Maker 2 allows players to create the Super Mario courses of their dreams.
- This new game, the sequel to the original Wii U game, gives you access to even more tools, items and features, including the new ability to create slopes for the first time.
- Create whatever designs you want using course visual styles and game play from classic Mario titles such as Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, New Super Mario Bros. U and even Super Mario 3D World!
- Once you are happy with your masterpiece, you can play through it to your heart's content and edit and improve whenever and wherever you want.
- A new side-scrolling Mario adventure that unleashes the creative potential of Super Mario Maker 2 awaits in Story Mode, which contains over 100 built-in courses.
What are the system requirements?
- Nintendo account
- Nintendo eShop access
- Internet connection for activation and online features
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by WeenmanGreatGame key was instant and worked perfectly. And the game is brilliant cdkeys never dissapoints and always delivers instantlyThe Pros
- Instant delivery
Show per page
Write Your Review
Instructions on redeeming a software download code in Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- An internet connection and Nintendo Account are required to access Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
- For assistance with redeeming a code for a Nintendo Switch Online membership, click here.
Complete These Steps:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Redeem Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Some retailer cards for Nintendo Switch software will include both a Control Number and a Download Code. Make sure that you are entering the Download Code (usually begins with a B, no hyphens in the number) and not the Control Number (usually begins with an S, has hyphens).
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select “Confirm”. The software will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The software icon will appear on the HOME Menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.