Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One
- -79%Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Xbox OneSpecial Price $17.19 RRP $80.49
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One.
The top 3 reasons to play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One
- Jedi: Fallen Order delivers the fantasy of becoming a Jedi through its innovative lightsaber combat system – striking, parrying, dodging - partnered with a suite of powerful Force abilities you’ll need to leverage to overcome obstacles that stand in your way.
- Explore and overcome a wide range of challenges focused on combat, exploration, and puzzle-solving.
- The Galaxy Awaits - Ancient forests, windswept rock faces, and haunted jungles are all unique biomes you’ll explore in Jedi: Fallen Order, with the freedom to decide when and where you go next.
About Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One
- This narratively-driven single player game puts you in the role of a Jedi Padawan who narrowly escaped the purge of Order 66 following the events of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.
- On a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order, you must pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new powerful Force abilities, and master the art of the iconic lightsaber - all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
- While mastering your abilities, players will engage in cinematically-charged lightsaber and Force combat designed to deliver the kind of intense STAR WARS lightsaber battles as seen in the films.
- Players will need to approach enemies strategically, sizing up strengths and weaknesses while cleverly utilizing your Jedi training to overcome your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path.
- STAR WARS fans will recognize iconic locations, weapons, gear, and enemies while also meeting a roster of fresh characters, locations, creatures, droids and adversaries new to STAR WARS.
- As a Jedi hero-turned-fugitive, players will need to fight for survival while exploring the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization all in an effort to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order as the Empire seeks to erase the Jedi completely.
- 75Reviewed by JExcellent GameTruly excellent game for anyone who is a starwars fan, and still great even if you are not. Cannot wait for the sequel!
- Reviewed by Blu3MisTGood And Cheap10/10 Game at such a good price! The game has a great story and the combat system is top quality. Also lightsaber go brrrrrr.
- Reviewed by LouSo Cheap!The fact that CDkeys can sell games like this one for under £1 is incredible. If a triple A title wasn't enough, the price sure is!
- Reviewed by AlexJedi Fallen OrderGreat game, great story and graphically it is what you should expect from a title like this. The combat is smooth, can't really fault it and I enjoyed every moment. For me the replay value was twice but then that's what you would expect from a single player game.The Pros
- Graphics, Sounds, Story and Combat
- None game was brilliant
- Reviewed by DonovanDark souls but star warsThis game is an awesome Star Wars Story. The combat is fun and will remind you a lot about Dark souls but so so much easier. The lightsaber combat actually makes you feel like a Jedi where many others have failed.The Pros
- * Story
- * World
- * Characters
- * Combat
- * COmbat can be tricky at times
- Reviewed by VikingSam TTVBest EA Star Wars GameThis to me is the best EA Star Wars game. The story telling in this game is amazing and its set in the best era of Star Wars.The Pros
- Reviewed by ForeverYoung80STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER PCI've bought many games from cdkeys for years now and not once have they failed me.
Hope you guys stick around!
- Reviewed by mo_rymzGreat gameReally good game, takes while to get use to the game mechanics, but well designed and thought out. EA done something rightThe Pros
- customization of lightsabers
- Reviewed by NiggusDoes not Support ControllerDespite the game having a giant message at the start saying "controller is required for best experience", Origin has no controller support. I even added the game via steam, forced controller preferences on, and it still didn't work. BUY THE STEAM VERSION.
- Reviewed by jacobGet ItPurchased this game during the sale, and was very pleasantly surprised how good it is. I'm a casual gamer, and this was my first star wars game. It's a great mix of solving objectives, fighting, and solving puzzles (Zeffo lol). The fighting mechanics are unusual, especially if you've never played a game where blocking is a key skill; in fact, very early in the game you will question the games difficulty; however, you get used to it, and it becomes very fun and beautiful to watch. If you're looking for something to kill time and are also a casual gamer, I'd highly recommend this game.The Pros
- great visuals
- great characters and story
- blocking or parrying takes time to learn
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.