Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One.
The top 3 reasons to play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One
- Jedi: Fallen Order delivers the fantasy of becoming a Jedi through its innovative lightsaber combat system – striking, parrying, dodging - partnered with a suite of powerful Force abilities you’ll need to leverage to overcome obstacles that stand in your way.
- Explore and overcome a wide range of challenges focused on combat, exploration, and puzzle-solving.
- The Galaxy Awaits - Ancient forests, windswept rock faces, and haunted jungles are all unique biomes you’ll explore in Jedi: Fallen Order, with the freedom to decide when and where you go next.
About Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One
- This narratively-driven single player game puts you in the role of a Jedi Padawan who narrowly escaped the purge of Order 66 following the events of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith.
- On a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order, you must pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new powerful Force abilities, and master the art of the iconic lightsaber - all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
- While mastering your abilities, players will engage in cinematically-charged lightsaber and Force combat designed to deliver the kind of intense STAR WARS lightsaber battles as seen in the films.
- Players will need to approach enemies strategically, sizing up strengths and weaknesses while cleverly utilizing your Jedi training to overcome your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path.
- STAR WARS fans will recognize iconic locations, weapons, gear, and enemies while also meeting a roster of fresh characters, locations, creatures, droids and adversaries new to STAR WARS.
- As a Jedi hero-turned-fugitive, players will need to fight for survival while exploring the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization all in an effort to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order as the Empire seeks to erase the Jedi completely.
- 100Reviewed by JoeyBest priceThis price was really nice for something that is more on the expensive end of games, the graphics are beautiful and the story, it also feels really smooth really recommend this starwars game 10 out of 10The Pros
- Price, story and graphics.
- 100Reviewed by BenAmazingA masterpiece of a single player game. So much to do. I bought it at full price and would consider it worthy of that price today. Buy it!!The Pros
- Gameplay, graphics & art style, puzzles & lore
- Loading times(Typically)
- 100Reviewed by NUGGETVery good gameGood game loved playing it and it was a good bit of fun. Cool things to do and can be played for a long time.
- 100Reviewed by Frank GlynneReview by FrankExcellent single player game for any die hard SW fan! What you need to start the year off on a great start ;-)The Pros
- Price is excellent on CDKeys
- 100Reviewed by Manrajmust havemust have!! i bought it immediately when i saw it for such a cheap price. great addition to my collection!
- 75Reviewed by CoreyStarwarsGrate game highly Recommend, very good campaign, shame it wasn’t longer. Very good actor as the voice.The Pros
- Very challenging game to play depending on the difficulty
- Better if it was a Longer campaign
- 75Reviewed by StephenGREAT GAMEReally like it, good story. Believed the characters if anyone was a fan of force unleashed games it is worth the buyThe Pros
- Story good, challenging graphics are great and voice acting is also great
- Sometimes it seems that the dodge system deliberately doesn't react
- 100Reviewed by tuds17FINALLY, a great standalone star wars gameAwesome story, great acting, engaging gameplay that is challenging without being a Souls game! I've been going back through mining secrets and it just keeps on giving
- 100Reviewed by martinFantasticThis game will wet the whistle of any die hard starwars film franchise will love it, i couldn't get enough of it.The Pros
- Visually stunning the scale of some of the environments you play through are amazing.
- I would have loved it to be much longer single player experience.
- 75Reviewed by MichaelAnother Great Star Wars!Cracking game to purchase and play along as a wanna be Jedi! Storyline is well thought out and a quick 30mins can turn into 4 hours. Plenty of exploration throughout the different systems.
Activate with Xbox
- Sign in to your Xbox One (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Home.
- Select Store.
- Select Use a code
Note If you can’t locate Store, scroll down to Add more on the Home screen and select the Store tile. (You may need to select See all suggestions.) Then select Add to Home.
Xbox Series X And Series S
- Select the Microsoft Store app from your Home Screen or search for it.
- Scroll down to "Redeem Code" (on the left-hand side (under your account name).)
- Load a web browser and go to this address: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
- Sign in to your PC (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Start button, type store, then select Microsoft Store.
- Select More … > Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
Android/Windows 10 Mobile device
- Open the Xbox mobile app, then sign in (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- Select Microsoft Store from this list, then choose Redeem a code.
- Select “Redeem Code”
iOS Mobile device
- Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com.
Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
- On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
- Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
- Sign in to your Xbox 360 (make sure you’re signed in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with).
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
- Select Games & Apps, then choose Redeem Code.
- No 8. -87%1 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Xbox One / PC (US) (Non - Stackable)Special Price $2.49 RRP $18.89