Red Dead Redemption 2 - Special Edition PC
Special Price $37.59 RRP $83.19
Less than 3 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Rockstar Games Launcher
05 Nov 2019
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition PC includes:
- Bank Robbery Mission & Gang Hideout
- Dappled Black Thoroughbred
- Talisman & Medallion Gameplay Bonuses
- Gameplay Boosts, Cash Bonuses & Discounts
- The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit
- Free access to additional weapons
The top 3 reasons to play Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition PC
- This is America: 1899. Rockstar Games, the developers behind GTA 5 and the original Red Dead Redemption, bring you their latest epic.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 features a massive living, breathing, open-world, that's waiting for you to experience every one of its details and mysteries.
- The Wild West era is ending and a new Modern Age is beginning. But for Arthur Morgan, the road ahead is just as wild... as lawmen, bounty hunters, and even former friends try to hunt him down.
About Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition PC
- Just one more job, just one more big score, that’s how it always begins… but you’ll never expect where Red Dead Redemption 2 takes the story from there.
- The massive open world of RDR2 is filled with quests, characters, animals, weapons, and secrets that will remain hidden even after hundreds of hours of gameplay.
- As Arthur Morgan, member of the Van der Linde gang (and now a fugitive), your only choice is to flee to survive in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 will take you on a journey deep into the heartland of America. It’s up to you to decide how much of your old life gets left by the wayside, and how this journey will finally end.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 - Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB HDD
- OSWindows 10 - April 2018 Update (v1803)
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
GenreAction, Adventure, Multiplayer, Sandbox, Shooter, Gore
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by AMinordinateThe best game ever made and cant wait for gta 6 baby and great site to get gamesThe Pros
- BIG BALLS ON HORSE 10
- 100Reviewed by IvelinaNice gameI like this game, stunning scenes,views . Good story too.The Pros
- Good story, beautiful views
- 100Reviewed by MayomanMayhem and LassosYa want to drag a man around a desert for 400m and then take his money then this is the game for youThe Pros
- 100Reviewed by SethytwGot badly obsessedSeriously this game rocks, took a bit of adjusting because I was expecting more of a Bethesda style game but Rockstars style always is great once you get in to it. Holy crap though for real, I logged over 100 hours in the first 3 weeks.. I have no idea where I found that time, I work full time. I wish I could play it again for the first time.The Pros
- Control took a bit of customizing and time to get used to
- 100Reviewed by yousefFANTASTICThe game is excellent, its story is very beautiful, and its graphics are impressive, but online support has stoppedThe Pros
- the map
- The pace of the game is slow
- 75Reviewed by VauseyGamezBrilliant story lacks multiplayerI have had the game for a week now and am I more than happy with it. Its main positive is its story, as right out of the gate just like in games by rockstar like mafia and bully you get very attached and familiar with all main and side characters and the stories flow is great. However, i feel as if multiplayer is limited and hasn't been cared for as much as the GTA V franchise. Overall Great Game.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by AbdulelahFANTASTICI USE THES STORE ( CDKeys ) FOR 4 YEARS , He is still superior in his servicesThe Pros
- fast recovery code
- 75Reviewed by Danielthat's the game broA little bit repetitive, weapons are very similiar, but the story and beautiful graphic made it up.
- 75Reviewed by WilliamSlow, not in a bad wayI think some people miss the point of this, it’s a true to the era it’s set in which means at times it’s slow, it’s quiet and it’s mundane. It’s a different time.
That being said, I struggle to stick with it and have fallen off playing it a couple of times. It’s a beautiful game though and the characters are really in depth and interesting.The Pros
- Too slow at times despite setting
- 100Reviewed by RobsonOne of the best buys I've madeEasily one of the best buys on here great game at an even greater price couldn't ask for a better gameThe Pros
- Smooth gaming
- Open world
- Nothing really
Write Your Review
Activate on the Rockstar Games Launcher
- Download and install the Rockstar Games Launcher, and then log in: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/rockstar-games-launcher
- Click the menu button in the top-right hand corner and select redeem code.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
Special Price $37.59 RRP $83.19