Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach PC
Special Price $3.89 RRP $29.19
Less than 3 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
19 Jan 2017
You May Also Like
- -3%Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War II 2 Master Collection PCSpecial Price $8.79 RRP $9.09
- -94%Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Omnissiah Edition PCSpecial Price $2.19 RRP $34.29
- -13%Total War: Three Kingdoms - A World Betrayed PC (EU & UK)Special Price $8.89 RRP $10.19
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach PC
- Choose among many different types of weapons, watch your flanks.
- Units at your disposal have different abilities, strengths and weaknesses!
- Command several dozen different authentically crafted units and heroes.
About Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach PC
- Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach brings you to a dark era of carnage and endless war. There is no peace among the stars: the Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by all kinds of threats. Among them is the Orks, a barbaric and warlike xeno race.
- One of their fiercest leaders, Grukk Face-Rippa, leads his Red Waaagh! in the Sanctus Reach system. Worlds after worlds fall to billions of Orks, until only one last planet resists the green tide: the Knight World of Alaric Prime.
- This is where a brave company of Space Wolves makes its stand to defend the last bastion of mankind in the system…
- Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach is a 3D turn-based strategy game like you’ve never seen before: fast, immediate, deep, impressive to look at and incredibly fun! Lead the Space Wolves in their struggle against the Orks through two uncompromising and long story-driven campaigns: Stormclaw and Hour of the Wolf.
- Command several dozen different authentically crafted units and heroes, with unique and extremely detailed 3D models that bring the universe of Warhammer 40,000 to life.
- The gameplay is rich and varied: spend your points, make your list, choose your deployment, and fight! Units at your disposal have different abilities, strengths and weaknesses, can level up and are carried over between scenarios.
- Choose among many different types of weapons, watch your flanks and make a wise use of the terrain: any tactical choice will be vital.
- With a campaign system, a skirmish mode, a map generator and multiplayer PBEM++ support the game offers endless replaybility.
- Lead either the Space Wolves Space Marines in the campaign or the green tide of the Orks in skirmish battles!
- Two campaigns: Stormclaw (over 20 missions and skirmishes!) and Hour of the Wolf (over 25 missions and skirmishes!)
- Play as the mighty Space Wolf heroes Krom Dragongaze, Ragnar Blackmane and their Jarl, the High King of Fenris, Logan Grimnar as well as the Ork Warbosses Grukk FaceRippa and Mogrok da Mangla.
- 30 Space Wolf units from packs of Blood Claws to the fearsome Predator – And lead the legendary Imperial Knight Gerantius!
- 30 Ork Goff units including the formidable Gorkonaut!
- Unit experience level progression though campaigns which unlock new abilities and tactical options.
- Generated skirmish maps on many different types of terrain and environment.
- Addictive multiplayer modes using Slitherine’s online PBEM++ server.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7, 8, 10
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Graphics512Mb DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- Storage2 GB available space
GenreAction, Fantasy, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Strategy, Co-op
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by MadjujuWarhammer 40,000: Sanctus ReachSo i'm a few hours in and i'm already feeling bored, I would just say get xcom 2 wotc and use the amazing warhammer mods there, I spent loads of hours with them and i can honestly say those mods are 100% times better than this low effort cash grab game but if you do want a offical 40k warhammer game that is normally pretty cheap that is somewhat enjoyable(way more than this game) get dawn of war 3, yes i know it's a failed game but it wasn't that bad of a game and you can still get into some mp matches and you know be rewarded for playing the game on the hardest mode.(eldar players are b*tch made in that game)
1.I like Warhammer .
2.The space wolves are my chapter, ya i'm reaching for reasons to like this game.
3.The combat isn't bad but with the lack of achievements i really don't have a reason to play on the hardest mode which is weird for me to play a game not on that mode since that is normally my default mode but as i said since there's isn't any achievs for it i can't find the F to give to turn it up.
4.The soundtrack isn't bad.
1.Forced to make a email account to play mp(which i can't get to work so i guess no mp for me,Which yes the mp is prob already dead but i could of gave a gift to a friend to play against.
2.Game looks like trash for a game that came out in 2017
3.The "base game" isn't a full game and the rest of the factions looked to be cut content.
4.Lack of achievements,There aren't any for even beating a campaign on any difficulty,So the game gives me no real reason to play past kill 100 orks because they were too lazy to add more than 12,idk i'm sure as hell not going to buy their dlcs to unlock the rest of the achievements.
5.The lack of settings to change on a pc, you can change the res,shadows and what type of screen you want.
6.You can't change any settings while in a round, found this out while trying to change the movement speed, you would think 4 isn't fast but it is annoyingly so.
7.Closing out the game is nothing but a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ annoyance unless you tab out right click it, the right way you have to back out like 5 times then close the launcher.
8.Not nearly enough voice acting.
9.I would say the sound effects are nice but since i have to increase the movement speed i lose a lot of sound but it's not like i can reduced the speed due to the games base speed being waaaaay too slow.The Pros
- That it was a warhammer game.
- Graphics,needing an account but can't make a account due to the website being trash
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $3.89 RRP $29.19