Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Chaos Space Marines PC - DLC
-49%Add to Wish List
18 / 7 / 2019
Great Soundtrack, Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Strategy, War, Turn-Based Strategy, 4X
Add to Wish List
Special Price $8.09 RRP $15.79
You May Also Like
- -29%Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - Omnissiah Edition PCSpecial Price $26.39 RRP $37.49
- -56%Total War: Warhammer II 2 PC - Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC (EU)Special Price $11.49 RRP $26.39
- -36%Total War: WARHAMMER II 2 PC - The Hunter & The Beast DLC (EU)Special Price $6.19 RRP $9.69
- -47%Total War WARHAMMER – Call of the Beastmen Campaign Pack DLCSpecial Price $13.89 RRP $26.39
- -50%Total War WARHAMMER II 2 - The Shadow and The Blade DLC (EU)Special Price $6.19 RRP $12.49
- -64%Total War WARHAMMER – The King and the Warlord DLCSpecial Price $4.39 RRP $12.49
- -28%Total War Warhammer II 2 - The Warden and The Paunch PC - DLC (EU)Special Price $8.99 RRP $12.49
- -82%Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection PCSpecial Price $7.39 RRP $41.69
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Chaos Space Marines PC - DLC
- Chaos cities are designed to glorify the Dark Gods and torture their inhabitants in the Gods’ name.
- Experience in fighting against Space Marine units and gain increased morale and melee accuracy.
- Worship any of the four Chaos Gods, and spend influence to gain unique permanent buffs to individual units.
About Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Chaos Space Marines PC - DLC
- Sometimes, our battle seems eternal. We fought with Horus at Terra and with Abaddon at Cadia. A handful of ancients even remember the pacification of Luna, fighting alongside the False Emperor as we crushed the gene-cultists.
- Yes, we have fought a long, long war. Yet, these ten thousand years, our Warband has been undivided in its faith, even though the Imperium still stands.
- When Cadia fell, we were there. We made our prayers to the Dark Gods for guidance and entered the Warp behind Abaddon’s fleet, and there we stayed, stuck like insects in some dead gods’ amber.
- We wandered dark corners, lost to the warp’s delights, until our craft found an entryway to… this dead planet. This pathetic world that stinks of the Corpse God’s Empire and more.
- Why have we been brought here? Something is here, something the Dark Gods need us to claim. We will find it and make it our own.
- Fueled by their hatred for the Imperium, they will stop at nothing before they exact their revenge. Fielding hellish machines, wielding Warp powers and possessing the experience of a thousand wars, these ancient warriors are ready to conquer Gladius Prime, killing and enslaving all who oppose them. In the name of the Warmaster, and their Dark Gods.
- BOONS OF CHAOS - Champions who prove themselves in battle might find boons bestowed upon them by the Dark Gods, and even rise to the rank of Daemon Prince. But beware, for the Gods are fickle, and those who they do not consider worthy will be transformed into Chaos Spawns instead.
- VETERANS OF THE LONG WAR - Chaos Space Marines have fought a 10,000 years long war on the Imperium and its Corpse-Emperor. All servants of the Imperium are their arch-enemy: as thus all Chaos Space Marines units have experience in fighting against Space Marine units and gain increased morale and melee accuracy.
- UNHOLY RITES - Chaos cities are designed to glorify the Dark Gods and torture their inhabitants in the Gods’ name. Population is a resource that Chaos Space Marines can use for unholy rites, granting significant temporary boosts depending on the God which is being worshipped.
- MARKS OF CHAOS - Worship any of the four Chaos Gods, and spend influence to gain unique permanent buffs to individual units. The Dark Gods are generous!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 (64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsVulkan support with 3 GB VRAM (Nvidia GeForce 900 series / AMD Radeon RX 400 series)
- Storage8 GB available space
SteamOS + Linux
- ProcessorIntel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsVulkan support (Nvidia GeForce 600 series / AMD Radeon HD 7000 series / Intel HD Graphics 500 series)
- Storage4 GB available space
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $8.09 RRP $15.79