Two Point Campus: School Spirits PC - DLC (Europe & UK)
- -65%Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack Modern Japan PCSpecial Price $1.69 RRP $4.89
- -61%Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack Modern City Center PCSpecial Price $1.69 RRP $4.29
- -55%Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack Bridges & Piers PC - DLCSpecial Price $2.19 RRP $4.89
- -53%Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack Train Stations PC - DLCSpecial Price $2.29 RRP $4.89
- -82%Planet Coaster PC - Magnificent Rides Collection DLCSpecial Price $2.49 RRP $13.49
- -7%Two Point Hospital PC Pebberley Island DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $7.99 RRP $8.59
- -10%Two Point Hospital PC - Close Encounters DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $7.69 RRP $8.59
- -33%Two Point Hospital PC - Retro Items Pack DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $2.49 RRP $3.69
- -49%Two Point Hospital: Fancy Dress Pack PC - DLC (EU)Special Price $2.49 RRP $4.89
THIS DLC INCLUDES
This content requires the base game.
- New Campus location
- 2 new courses, including two new fully animated classrooms
- 2 new student archetypes
- New Challenge Mode level
- and lots of new items!
ABOUT THE GAME
It goes without saying, the Lifeless Estate is normally as silent as the grave! However, signs of undead life have interrupted the usual eerie silence. The new lodgers are restless spirits, big on wailing and generous with the ectoplasm. Haunted by unwelcome and undead spirits, the estate needs a new lease on the afterlife. The last heir to the estate, Lady Lifeless herself, has enlisted you to create a new boo-tique campus, fit for enrolling free spirits and budding investigators alike!
Lady Lifeless had hoped to spend her after-years catching up with her reading and floating tastefully around the garden. Instead, her rest is routinely ruined by rude spirits with even worse table manners. Tackle the paranormal pest problem, and learn what it means to be dead to help the estate rest peacefully.
Paranormal Detection students will use all the advanced tools at their disposal (mostly their eyes and ears…) to contact and uncover ghosts across Campus. Then they’ll practice all the best ghost-removal skills to bottle up the Estate’s unruly residents.
Enrolling Free Spirits learn from a great prospectus, covering everything needed to be a modern-day spirit. Whether they’re studying to understand their current regrets and what it means to be dead, or they need a hand being brought up to speed on the old news they missed whilst living on the other side, Free Spirits graduate with ALL the paranormal tricks a good spirit should know.
Luckily, you’ve a whole bunch of paranormal investigators in training at your disposal! Before new campus construction can take place, Paranormal Detection students will jump at the opportunity to take part in an Expulsion Ceremony! (just don’t tell them the risks…). Even better still, the evil spirits aren’t immortal, find their weaknesses to give your students a better chance at expulsion (of the ghosts! not them!).
Not only will your students feel a chill in the air, but your visitors from the other side will also mess with the room (rude!). If you catch these signs early you can send over a trusty janitor trained in Ghost Capture to prevent the haunt from progressing! If given long enough, however, the ghosts will set off lights, send items dancing, and produce a weird, strange fog, how eerie.
The place is an utter nightmare of unwanted ghostly guests, and it just so happens the Janitors' Union has been itching for a chance to mop up the paranormal pest problem. With their funding, train up a fleet of janitors to de-haunt and capture as many ghosts as possible.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i3 6100 or AMD FX-4350
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA Geforce GT 1030, 2GB (Legacy: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460), AMD RX550, 2GB (Legacy: AMD Radeon HD 6850), Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 630
- Storage6 GB available space
- OSMac OS 10.13
- Processori5 8259U 2.3 GHz
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGTX 775M, 2 GB , AMD Radeon 555, 2 GB, Intel Iris Plus 655
- Storage6 GB available space
GenreBuilding, Casual, City Builder, Comedy, Indie, Retro, Sandbox, Simulation, Singleplayer, Strategy
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 7. -28%EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate Edition + Early Access PCSpecial Price $79.89 RRP $110.69