Train Simulator Classic PC
Special Price $3.69 RRP $24.69
Less than 3 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
12 Jul 2009
You May Also Like
- -25%Cities: Skylines - Content Creator Pack Train Stations PC - DLCSpecial Price $3.69 RRP $4.89
- -68%Tracks - The Family Friendly Open World Train Set Game PCSpecial Price $5.89 RRP $18.49
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Train Simulator Classic.
The top 3 reasons to play Train Simulator Classic
- The unparalleled authenticity of the locomotives in Train Simulator Classic means you are truly in control.
- Use the Train Simulator Editor to build living worlds with easy-to-use comprehensive tools.
- Enter the TS Academy and begin your career as a virtual train driver or engineer.
About Train Simulator Classic
- Welcome to the ultimate railway hobby! Take to the tracks and control powerful iconic locomotives from around the world. Master complex operations on the DB BR 411 ICE T, BR Class 390 Pendolino, Union Pacific AC4400CW, and more as you explore authentic routes. Whatever you love about trains, Train Simulator Classic lets you take your hobby to the next level.
- The new Leipzig - Riesa route extension adds an additional 65 km to the popular Riesa - Dresden route, making it a whole new experience as you drive the full 120km Bahnstrecke Leipzig - Dresden, as well as through the modern Leipzig City Tunnel! Lean your way into Dresden with the DB BR 411 ICE T, sporting the latest climate-positive branding, or serve the locals of Leipzig with the striking silver S-Bahn Mitteldeutschland DB BR 442.
- Experience the pinnacle of high-speed travel in the UK and bustling commuter services with WCML South: London Euston - Birmingham. Go the distance in striking Avanti units, the sleek electric BR Class 390 Pendolino and versatile diesel BR Class 221 Super Voyager, tackle the rush hour aboard the reliable BR Class 350 Desiro, dressed for London Midland duty, or get a taste of orange with London Overground’s BR Class 378 Capitalstar.
- Legendary and rugged, the 68-mile Tehachapi Pass does battle with the challenging mountains of California, offering a vital freight path between the Arid Mojave and the fertile San Joaquin Valley. A heavy tonnage artery for both Union Pacific and BNSF, Tehachapi Pass sees a steady flow of intermodal, unit train, and manifest freight traffic, tackling twisting grades of 2.2 percent with the use of potent diesels such as the AC4400CW and ES44DC.
- The unparalleled authenticity of the locomotives in Train Simulator Classic means you are truly in control. Manage your engine, passengers, safety systems, signalling and much more from the comfort of the cab, with control boards that perfectly re-create the operations of real trains.
- Enter the TS Academy and begin your career as a virtual train driver or engineer. Whether it’s Electric, Diesel or Steam you will learn to operate some of the world’s most amazing rail-bound machines.
- Use the Train Simulator Editor to build living worlds with easy-to-use comprehensive tools. Create your own railway and share with other players with the Steam Workshop or check out the thousands of community creations already available with comprehensive in-game search functions.
- Build a dream set of routes, locomotives, trains, route extensions, and rolling stock with a vast array of content on the Steam store. With hundreds of add-ons available, whatever your interest, you’ll find something new to expand your collection at your own pace.
What are the system requirements?
- OS32-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 8.1 or 10 Required (Other OS versions and types are not supported)
- ProcessorIntel Core-i3 4330 3.50 GHz Dual Core or AMD A8 6600K 3.90 GHz Quad Core or Better
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 Graphics with 1 GB Dedicated VRAM or Better
- Storage 40 GB or more available space (Additional Add-Ons will require more)
- OS32- or 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 8.1 or 10 Required (Other OS versions and types are not supported)
- ProcessorIntel Core-i5 4690 3.50 GHz Quad Core or AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.80 GHz Quad Core or Better
- Memory4 GB RAM (maximum possible under 32-bit Windows)/16 GB or Better (For 64-bit Windows)
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480 with 4 GB Dedicated VRAM or Better
- StorageHigh Performance SSD Recommended with 40 GB or more available space (Additional Add-Ons will require more)
GenreAction, Adventure, Atmospheric, Building, Casual, Realistic, Relaxing
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $3.69 RRP $24.69