Trailmakers: High Seas Expansion PC - DLC
About Trailmakers: High Seas Expansion (Base game required)
Take to the seas and dive headfirst into a new Trailmakers experience, with our completely revamped physics-based system for weather - the wind and waves in High Seas will challenge your skills like never before!
High Seas presents players with a sandbox playground, complete with new elements to play with. Explore a gigantic, stunning new map both above and below water, and delve into four new distinct environments in the High Seas islands (each with 35 artifacts to find):
- Coral Cove: A tropical paradise, the perfect place for a pirate ship to call home.
- Green Haven, a vision of Viking wilderness with towering pines and dramatic rock formations.
- Sub-Zero Archaeology Base, a frozen desolation in the north of the High Seas.
- Mount Magma, a molten mountain that’ll test your resourcefulness and resolve.
The vast new landscape that is home to each new island comes with its own unique vegetation, animal life to explore and hundreds of hidden treasures and secrets to uncover.
Embody your inner sailor with one of the new hats, use the new functional blocks to become master and commander of the waves in the builder, and make anything from giant surfboards to luxury yachts or fully rigged tall ships in the world of the High Seas, and make it all your own with the exclusive new vanity blocks.
High Seas features:
- A large new map with four new islands to explore
- 100+ hidden treasures to collect
- Secret locations to uncover
- A brand new weather system with wind and wave physics
- A wide selection of new functional and accessory blocks including sail blocks and new seats
Additionally, the skins available from the Skin Pack DLC’s are compatible with the new Hull Blocks used to create ships.Read more
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 7 64 Bit
- Processor i5-4440 (3.1 GHz quad-core)
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGTX 660
- Storage 6 GB available space
- OSWindows 10 64 Bit
- Processor i7-7700K
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsGTX 1080
- Storage10 GB available space
GenreAction, Adventure, Building, Racing, Simulation
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam