Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction PC (EU)
Special Price $33.69 RRP $42.49
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
20 Jan 2022
out of stock
You May Also Like
- -69%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $9.99 RRP $32.49
- -77%Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition (Year 2) PC (EU & UK)Special Price $16.89 RRP $74.99
- -80%Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Ultimate Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $21.19 RRP $104.99
- -66%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Ultimate Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $36.19 RRP $104.99
- -80%Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Ultimate Edition PC (EU)Special Price $24.99 RRP $124.99
- -82%Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Gold Edition PC (EU)Special Price $19.39 RRP $104.99
- -26%Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Year 1 Pass PC (EU & UK)Special Price $12.49 RRP $16.99
- -66%Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition PC (US)Special Price $11.19 RRP $32.49
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction PC (EU).
The top 3 reasons to play Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction PC (EU)
- Assemble your elite team of Rainbow Six Operators to launch incursions in the unpredictable containment zones and face off against an evolving Alien threat.
- Band together and put everything on the line as you take on this unknown enemy.
- Pick from 18 Rainbow Six operators. Assemble a squad in Co-op of up to three Operators, or go solo.
About Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction PC (EU)
- No longer divided into separate teams, Ela, Lion and Nomad band together & put everything on the line to rescue Hibana from a deadly alien threat in the unpredictable containment zone.
- Assemble your elite team of Rainbow Six Operators to launch incursions in the unpredictable containment zones and face off against an evolving Alien threat. Band together and put everything on the line as you take on this unknown enemy.
- LEAD ELITE RAINBOW SIX OPERATORS - Pick from 18 Rainbow Six operators. Assemble a squad in Co-op of up to three Operators, or go solo. Each operator has a specific set of weapons and abilities to learn improve and master, and improve through a new progression-system.
- RISK IT ALL IN CONTAINMENT ZONES - Explore 12 uniquely designed maps featuring procedurally generated challenges will test your team every time. Knowledge, cooperation and a tactical approach are your best weapons to survive. Fail against the enemies and your Operators will go Missing in Action (MIA).
- FIGHT THE ARCHÆANS - Be prepared to fight a lethal, unpredictable and constantly evolving Alien Threat. You will have to count on your teammates to face each of the 10 parasitic archetypes. Their abilities, combined with the alien ecosystem, will stand in your way.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- ProcessorCore i5-2500K/AMD FX-6300
- Memory6 GB
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 760/Radeon R9 280
- Storage40 GB
- OSWindows 10 (64-bit version only)
- ProcessorCore i7-4770/Ryzen 5 1600X
- Memory8 GB
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 1070/Radeon RX Vega 56
- Storage40 GB
GenreAction, Adventure, FPS, Multiplayer
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- Reviewed by MobimobIts way to hardI did a preorder bacause I like the Tom Clancy games. But im veru dissapointed with the game. Its way to hard, even the training sessions are to hard, and I cant get through thoose. So if youre in for some action, dont buy this game. If youre in for the graphics, then buy it. It feels like they wanted to create a new game with new happenings, but stumpled on the old habbits, and then designed from there. Just not a Tom Clancy game worthy.The Pros
- The graphics
- The price
- To hard to play even in training
- Feels like an old game
- 100Reviewed by carlTake your time.Great game , i preordered this game and its better then i thought it would be , im having alot of fun and i play solo i take my time and immerse my self in the atmosphere.The Pros
- The game runs very smooth on pc
- Its not on steam
- 50Reviewed by SteveOK could have done moreSo i have pre ordered the game because I liked seige and I thought this might be the next level. Honestly I am quite disappointed if anything the game. 3 objectives each time you go in I have had a number of crashes on launch and I'm getting disconnect timers when the launcher even said the game crashed. Game does look nice just feels same old same oldThe Pros
- Looks Nice
- Disconnect time - Caused by crashes
- 100Reviewed by AgentFuzzy02Honest OpinionThe Game Is Great and worth every bit of money. It my first Review and i had to say they game is amazing if your a fan of tom clancy's rainbow six siege this game Makes the old event look like it didnt exsit thats how good the game is
However If u have game pass Skip this purchase and get it on gamepass pc
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with uPlay
- Download the uPlay client to your PC: (https://uplay.ubi.com/). Sign up, and log in.
- Select the ‘key’ symbol on the top-right hand corner of the Uplay client.
- Enter your unique code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- No 3. -27%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $54.99 RRP $74.99
Special Price $33.69 RRP $42.49