Tiny Tina's Wonderlands for EU - PC Game
Special Price $13.99 RRP $56.39
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Epic Games Launcher
25 Mar 2022
You May Also Like
- -72%The Outer Worlds Non Mandatory Corporate Sponsored Bundle PC (Steam)Special Price $27.89 RRP $98.29
- -72%The Outer Worlds Non Mandatory Corporate Sponsored Bundle PC (Epic)Special Price $27.89 RRP $98.29
- -74%The Outer Worlds Non Mandatory Corporate Sponsored Bundle PC EU (Epic)Special Price $25.39 RRP $98.29
- -74%The Outer Worlds: Non - Mandatory Corporate - Sponsored Bundle PC EU & UK (Steam)Special Price $25.39 RRP $98.29
- -60%The Outer Worlds Peril on Gorgon PC - DLC (EU & UK) (Steam)Special Price $6.09 RRP $15.19
- -61%The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos PC - DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $5.99 RRP $15.19
- -63%The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos PC - DLC (Epic)Special Price $5.69 RRP $15.19
- -63%The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos PC - DLC (EU & UK) (Epic)Special Price $5.69 RRP $15.19
- -37%The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass PC Steam (EU & UK)Special Price $12.69 RRP $20.29
- -90%Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition PC (EU & UK)Special Price $4.59 RRP $44.39
- -69%Borderlands 2 - Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.59 RRP $5.09
- -86%Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.39 RRP $10.19
- -57%Borderlands 2 Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage PC - DLCSpecial Price $4.39 RRP $10.19
- -57%Borderlands 2 - Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty PC - DLCSpecial Price $4.39 RRP $10.19
- -56%Borderlands 2: Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.09 RRP $2.49
- -67%The Elder Scrolls IV 4 Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe PCSpecial Price $6.29 RRP $18.99
- -77%The Elder Scrolls IV 4: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition PCSpecial Price $3.79 RRP $16.49
Get your instant download game code with CDKeys.com
Buy Tiny Tina's Wonderlands PC (EU) which includes:
- Base Game
The top 3 reasons to play Tiny Tina's Wonderlands game - PC (EU)
- Explore a vast overworld spanning majestic cities, dank mushroom forests, foreboding fortresses, and more!
- Blast baddies with powerful guns and devastating spells in frenetic first-person battles.
- Joining you at the table are headstrong captain Valentine and rule-obsessed robot Frette.
About Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Game - PC (EU)
- Embark on an epic adventure full of whimsy, wonder, and high-powered weaponry! Bullets, magic, and broadswords collide across this chaotic fantasy world brought to life by the unpredictable Tiny Tina.
- Roll your own multiclass hero and loot, shoot, slash, and cast your way through outlandish monsters and loot-filled dungeons on a quest to stop the tyrannical Dragon Lord. Everyone's welcome, so join the party, throw on your adventuring boots, and be Chaotic Great!
- Tiny Tina is your disorderly guide through an extraordinary tabletop realm where rules rarely apply. Explore a vast overworld spanning majestic cities, dank mushroom forests, foreboding fortresses, and more!
- Blast baddies with powerful guns and devastating spells in frenetic first-person battles. Use your firepower to vanquish legions of enemies, including smack-talking skeletons, land-roaming sharks, and colossal bosses. Then delve deeper into dangerous dungeons for a shot at epic loot!
- Joining you at the table are headstrong captain Valentine and rule-obsessed robot Frette. During your quest to defeat the Dragon Lord, you'll meet a cast of lovable misfits like a lute-wielding Bardbarian and your very own Fairy Punchfather.
- Create the perfect hero with deep customization, including a multiclass system that lets you mix and match six unique character skill trees, all with their own awesome abilities. Level up, refine your build, expand your arsenal, and become the ultimate adventurer.
- Enjoy the story solo or start a party with up to three friends in seamless online multiplayer. Share the spoils or rush to get the shiniest loot—how you play is up to you!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10
- ProcessorAMD FX-8350 or Intel i5-3570 processor
- Memory6 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD Radeon RX 470 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 4GB
- Storage75 GB storage space
- OSWindows 10
- ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 2600 or Intel i7-4770
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD Radeon RX 590 8GB or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Storage75 GB storage space
GenreAction, Action RPG, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval, RPG, Shooter, Character Customization, Stylized
PlatformPC (EPIC EU)
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 100Reviewed by MaraReally likedSo much fun playing tiny Tina.
- 50Reviewed by amanuelStill borderlands but less funI like the new changes they've made to the game. my biggest issue is the loot is terrible, certainly the worst compared to all borderlands games. most if all inventory slots for all items is unlocked in the beginning of the game so you'r eoften getting white colored loot for garbage you dont need. +1.7% bonus is an absolute joke for relics/ class mods. the game looks and plays great but its no funThe Pros
- nice looking world
- changes up mechanics
- varied enemies
- loot is awful; worst in series
- writing /characters is worse than B3
- 100Reviewed by Jacobgreatgreat price for what it is in a well know game
- 75Reviewed by BrendanGood Game for the MoneyA decent Borderlands spin-off title with great dialogue and gunplay, but loses out on it's leveling system as well as it's end-game content. Good to pick up on a sale.The Pros
- It's Borderlands
- Funny Dialogue
- Looks Great
- Low Replay-ability
- 100Reviewed by JackGood Gameit was fun, plenty to do after endgameThe Pros
- fast paced
- 75Reviewed by CrazyAngelGreatD&D styled borderlands with Tiny Tina as Dungeon Master.
They took the best DLC from Borderlands 2 and made it into a whole game.The Pros
- D&D styled
- Tiny Tina as Dungeon Master
- Character creation (FINALLY!)
- Enemies scale to your level
- No damage dealt bug in CO-OP
- No images in inventory bug in CO-OP
- 75Reviewed by AlanFun GameI would give it 90, Fun game to play with friends and cross platform is quite stable. Nice dungeon crawler style game. Seems to have some graphics glitches randomly & can get laggy after a few hours of game play, hopefully it gets patchedThe Pros
- nice graphics
- lots of loot
- guns & magic
- grahpics glitches
- ocationally laggy
- Reviewed by BenFar better than expectedHonestly thought this would be just a glorified DLC sold separately to make a bit of cash, it's got a fun story, actually made me enjoy Tina as a character and felt different enough from BL3 that I can see myself playing it for a while to come.The Pros
- Graphics, Story & Gameplay
- Loot Luck
- Reviewed by KieranSick gameLove borderlands as a whole so wonderlands was a fresh take on the series, love what they’ve done and can’t wait to play the dlcs in the futureThe Pros
- Reviewed by ChristianGreatPlayed BL2, Pre-sequel, BL3, and now Wonderlands, although I haven't finished all the DLCs. Wonderlands is good so far and I recommend it. It's a bit different compared to previous games (see my pros and cons). I don't buy much stuff with crypto, but CDKeys had the extra 15% off deal on top of another deal and I had to take it. Buying with crypto can have various transaction fees, so I recommend using XLM because there's no fees or they're very minimal, plus transactions always process in a couple seconds.The Pros
- graphics improvements
- variety of classes
- spells, rings, amulets, melee weapons
- cant hold melee weapons
- no vehicles
- server issues on launch
- less main characters and side missions
Write Your Review
Activate with Epic Games
- Download and install the Epic Games launcher, and then log in:
- After you have logged in, click on your account name in the bottom-left corner of the launcher and then select “Redeem Code” from the menu.
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
Special Price $13.99 RRP $56.39