Total War Warhammer PC - Norsca DLC
Note: Base Game Required. Available Here!
- Conquer the Old World as the marauding tribes of Norsca and Wintertooth
- Two new Legendary Lords: Wulfrik the Wanderer and Throgg
- Recruit Norscan Lords with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Recruit three new Hero types with deep-specialisation skill trees
- Entreat the dark gods for mighty rewards!
- Hunt the mightiest monsters of the Old World and tame them to your cause
- Massive new roster with unique monstrous units including War Mammoths and Frost-Wyrms
- Slow your foes with the chilling Frostbite combat ability
- Tear through your enemies with new Rage and Berserk abilities
In the far north, between the Chaos Wastes and the Sea of Claws, lies Norsca. A barren, inhospitable peninsula in the far north of the Old World, it is home to ferocious tribes of warriors, hardened by the relentless blizzards, the barren icy tundra and the monstrous denizens of this accursed land. Fanatical servants of the dark gods, they will stop at nothing to prove their primal might, in a relentless hunt for worthy foes and fresh raiding grounds.
A Norscan campaign is one of relentless pillage and ruination. Their principle sources of income are raiding and sacking. This lends itself to a very mobile and combative playstyle – always keeping your armies on the move and often in contention with other factions. Razing settlements enables you to erect monoliths to the dark gods of Norsca… and the gods always reward the faithful!
In battle, Norscan armies are swift and vicious, featuring a backbone of increasingly fierce and more heavily armed Marauder infantry units. With the right buildings in place, they can also recruit a wide array of monstrous units such as Trolls, Fimir Warriors, Norscan Ice Wolves and Skin Wolves. At the top of the tree are the Frost-Wyrm and the colossal War Mammoth.
Unique Norsca Mechanics
- Allegiance to the gods
When conquering a settlement, Norscan factions have a unique new post-battle option. Alongside Occupying and Looting, they may choose to Raze a settlement and erect a monolith to one of the four dark gods, who they personify as the Eagle, the Crow, the Serpent and the Hound. The more monoliths that are erected, the more favour the gods bestow. Rewards are granted in the form of increasingly powerful campaign and battle bonuses and, in certain cases, unique units or characters.
- Victory Conditions
By pledging your allegiance to a god fully and securing its final and greatest reward, you trigger the road to campaign victory. The gods are jealous, and the three you have spurned will not take kindly. They will dispatch their most powerful champions to challenge your supremacy, activating a series of quests which culminate in an epic endgame experience.
- Monster hunting
When the Monster Hunter skill is unlocked in the tech tree, a Norsca faction gains access to the Monstrous Arcanum. This ancient tome lists the mightiest beasts and monsters to roam the world. The player may then choose to initiate hunts, embarking on multi-stage quests which culminate in battles against these legendary creatures. Once defeated, they may bestow legendary trophies which the player may equip his characters with. In certain cases, the monsters themselves may be brought to heel and recruited for use in battle.
A number of frost-imbued units appear in the roster, such as Norscan Ice Wolves and Norscan Ice Trolls, with the passive ability Frostbite. This new effect significantly slows units engaged in melee, making it considerably easier to run down routers or those attempting to manoeuvre. Similarly, the mighty Frost-Wyrm has the Chilling Aura ability, a constant effect slowing the movement speed of nearby enemy units.
Confederate the Norscan tribes by defeating their Faction Leaders in battle. Such a show of supremacy will make them much more amenable to accepting your rule!
Marauder Outposts can be established in conquered coastal settlements outside of Norsca. These provide basic recruitment options and act as handy replenishment-stops for your marauding armies. Securing major faction capitals outside Norsca – such as Altdorf, Castle Drakenhof and so on – allows you to build fully-developed Norscan settlements. Ownership of these cities also enables you to plunder the secrets of their original owners, unlocking unique new technologies to research.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 2. -24%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $56.89 RRP $74.99