Dying Light Season Pass PC
Stay in Harran for more fun! This Season Pass will bring you three exciting DLC packs. Put your skills to the ultimate test in the exclusive Cuisine & Cargo challenge missions, get your hands on additional weapons and skins, and take part in The Bozak Horde - a brand-new competitive game mode.
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival game set in a vast open world. Roam a city devastated by a mysterious epidemic, scavenging for supplies and crafting weapons to help defeat the hordes of flesh-hungry enemies the plague has created. At night, beware the Infected as they grow in strength and even more lethal nocturnal predators leave their nests to feed on their prey.
GenreAction, Adventure, Open World, Zombies
- 75Reviewed by Katsushifunthe game is great, the graphics are solid, the mechanics are easy to understand and get the hang of, amazing storyThe Pros
- amazing story
- 100Reviewed by EmilGreat!Bought to play with my friend, it was totally worth it! Being able to complete the game in co-op is really a big plus.The Pros
- Fun with friends.
- Long lasting.
- 100Reviewed by AlexDying lightThis game has lasted 5 years and still is getting updated which is why the game lasted all this time and is definitely one of the best zombie open world game out there.The Pros
- dlc was a bit lack luster but other than that nothing.
- 100Reviewed by EvilchaigWowI first played this on the Xbox one and now having a pc playing this game is even more awesome. The game play I love and the graphics are incredible. Dying light 2 is going to be epic!!The Pros
- Love the parkour aspect of it and the open world map
- 100Reviewed by BestBakedBeansTHE BEST GAME EVERThis is just the flat out best zombie game i have ever played and dying light 2 is coming out very soon, and I just can't wait! This game takes a good while to beat so enjoy your time playing.The Pros
- All of it
- 100Reviewed by Crabbyaidman1The greatest open world gameDying Light is probably one of the best games ever made. So much creativity and good game design from such a small team. The game is really polished. Every place in Harran looks like a real lived-in place. Very good gameplay, it's satisfying to jump around and kill zombies and very fun to blow up hostile human faces with guns. The parkour in the game is also silky smooth. I found myself jumping around harran doing slick parkour moves after I finished the game. The story is serviceable, the main bad guy (Rais) is so cartoonishly evil. he kills his own men just for fun and is a huge asshole. A typical bad guy in the tall castle kind of story. The character deaths in the game are so predictable it's funny but overall it's ok. Takes about 20 hours to beat. I played on hard and nightmare difficulty and it feels very finely tuned. Hard is pretty chill but nightmare is a real challenge that puts your skills to the test and I think it's the definitive way to play the game. Overall Dying light is one of the most addicting open-world games out there. 9.5/10
- 100Reviewed by Grzybek<3great afgame is good and that is the cheapest way to get in on steam i think. im really glad there are pages like this wich are not scams <3
- 100Reviewed by Tolik4jetNice price and ggOne of the first games in a long while, that has kept me up until 5 A.M. in the morning, because of how lost I get myself into it.
Parkour in the game is AMAZING. Sometimes I like just playing the game, so I can run
around, across roof tops, and attacking zombies while talking to friends.
Co-op in story mode. Freaking amazing. No dumb lobby. Just click 'Join game' and bam,
you'll be thrown a few feet away from a friend without them sometimes even noticing you joined!
- 100Reviewed by AydanAMAZING GAMEI absolutely love this game. I bought it when it first came out for the ps4 and bought it again for nostalgia reasons.The Pros
- Amazing gameplay, tense horror and action gameplay. clear levels of progress.
- A few bugs now and there and slightly demanding for quite low graphics.
- 100Reviewed by GeotonGood GameGood game, buy itThe Pros
- Good combat, parkour
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam