The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners - Tourist Edition PC
Special Price $30.39 RRP $51.19
Currently Out Of Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
23 Jan 2020
out of stock
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners:
- Face the undead guns blazing or learn all the ways to sneak and hide among them.
- Take on missions from different factions and survivors to earn valuable resources.
- See how your choices affect the people of New Orleans, and learn to live with the consequences.
About The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners
- Saints & Sinners is a game unlike any other in The Walking Dead universe. Every challenge you face and decision you make is driven by YOU. Fight the undead, scavenge through the flooded ruins of New Orleans, and face gut-wrenching choices for you and the other survivors. Live The Walking Dead's dark drama in your own skin.
- New Orleans is at war. The living are not just fighting the dead, but also inflicting pain and brutality upon each other. As bodies pile up between warring factions, whispers spread of a long-lost mystery in the city that could turn the tide of the war. Will you be able to survive while caught in the middle of this conflict? Can you unravel the mystery that is behind it all? The fate of the city and its survivors rests in your hands.
- Cut down both the dead and the living with an arsenal of melee, ranged and makeshift weapons, all physics-based objects you can realistically wield. Knock walker heads clear off and rip out weapons impaled in their skulls.
What are the system requirements?
- OS Windows 7, 64-bit
- Processor 3.0GHz CPU Dual Core
- Memory 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Geforce GTX 750 / Radeon R7 260X
- Storage 6 GB available space
- OS Windows 10
- Processor Intel i7 8700k / AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 1070 / AMD Radeon Vega 56
- Storage 40 GB available space
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 50Reviewed by KirstenGreat game, but motion sickness is a big problemGreat if you aren't prone to motion sickness. The game is actually very immersive, has a great story and is terrifying at times. But recommend a lot of play area, as i almost broke my finger while trying it out and wish there was a mode to warp move as motion sickness is very high in this game.The Pros
- Immersive, feels like you really are fighting zombie!
- NOT GOOD FOR THOSE PRONE TO MOTION SICKNESS.
- 100Reviewed by Rawen016Awesome immersionLove this game, especially after getting drunk
- 100Reviewed by Shirothis game is so goodi love this game if only my Vr cable didnt break..... i could have finnished the game
- 100Reviewed by WadeBest VR game EVERGreat vr game, perfect zombie survivalThe Pros
- Gameplay and Graphics
- 75Reviewed by DannyBest survival VR experienceReally fun and tense VR game. Really worth the price.
- 75Reviewed by ErniGreat fun gameOnly problem I had was that im stuck in a location early i nthe game and dunno how to get past it
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $30.39 RRP $51.19