The Pegasus Expedition PC
About The Pegasus Expedition
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
The Pegasus Expedition is a story-driven sci-fi grand strategy game set in a key moment for humankind’s survival. Facing an overwhelming threat at home, humanity sends an expedition to the Pegasus Galaxy in a desperate attempt to find a refuge for the population of Earth, only to find themselves in the middle of an interstellar war they inadvertently started.
As you lead one of these fleets, your mission soon transitions from exploration to governance, conquest, and eventually a fight for survival. Players will experience a challenging story where nothing is self-evident and every decision will have its consequences.
Building on the legacy of the grand strategy genre, The Pegasus Expedition adds a strong narrative side to the classic 4X-gameplay which involves managing your diplomatic ties, armies, economy and scientific development.
- Immense handcrafted world – a replayable campaign set in a rich, vast world.
- Conflict and tragedy – experience a deep storyline, where no-one is perfect and ends will often have to justify the means.
- Choose to be the leader you wish to be – face difficult moral choices in difficult times, and suffer their consequences.
- Rewarding gameplay experience – Versatile 4X gameplay with many different approaches to various challenges the campaign presents.
- Meaningful diplomacy – a diverse and versatile system with over 30 independent factions in the galaxy.
- Planning-based combat – manage your warfronts' bigger picture, and weigh which losses you’re willing to take for success.
The Pegasus Expedition is a story driven grand strategy game which focuses on combining an epic sci-fi narrative with a solid 4X foundation to create a very unique narrative strategy game experience. Your decisions and actions shape the galaxy around you, with every alliance and crisis you suffer or cause leaving their mark.
As the Director of Zeus Link fleet, you control all aspects of the Zeus Link, making all of your critical decisions with your council; the group of your closest subordinates and advisors. They will inform you of the new developments in the galaxy, and do their part in solving the numerous crises and incidents you will have to resolve, one way or another.
You will start out with only your seasoned but thin expeditionary fleet, and you will need to develop a functioning economy fast to keep the Expedition going. After all, you will be supplied from home for only so long.Read more
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 or newer
- ProcessorFourth Generation Intel Core i5 2.5 Ghz or AMD FX8350 4.0 Ghz or greater
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD 7970 or nVidia 770 or greater
- Storage5 GB available space
GenreAtmospheric, Dark, Exploration, Sci-fi, Simulation, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Strategy
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 7. -27%Pre-orderHogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $54.99 RRP $74.99