The Evil Within PC
Also Available: Evil WIthin 2 PC here
Developed by Shinji Mikami – creator of the seminal Resident Evil series – and the talented team at Tango Gameworks, The Evil Within embodies the meaning of pure survival horror. Experience a disturbing reality as you try to break free from warped machinations that could only exist in the most horrifying worlds. Face twisted creatures and experience true terror, all heightened by cutting edge lighting and animation made possible by a customised version of the id Tech 5 engine.
While investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos and his partners encounter a mysterious and powerful force. After seeing the slaughter of fellow officers, Sebastian is ambushed and knocked unconscious. When he awakens, he finds himself in a deranged world where hideous creatures wander among the dead. Facing unimaginable terror, and fighting for survival, Sebastian embarks on a frightening journey to unravel what's behind this evil force.
Pure survival horror returns
Shinji Mikami, the father of survival horror, is back to direct a chilling new game wrapped in haunting narrative. Tension and anxiety heighten dramatically as you explore the game's tortured world. You'll have limited resources at your disposal as you fight for your survival and experience profound fear in this perfect blend of horror and action.
Brutal traps and twisted creatures
Face unthinkable horrors and cruel traps as you struggle to survive against overwhelming odds. Turn evil against itself by using the same diabolical devices against overwhelming deadly creatures.
Unknown threats in an uncertain world
Mysterious and wicked fears loom ahead in a world that warps and twists around you. Corridors, walls, doors, and entire buildings change in real time, ensnaring players in a reality where threats can appear at any time and from any direction.
The new face of horror
Highly crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension. Defeat insurmountable terror and experience the ultimate thrill by discovering The Evil Within.
- 75Reviewed by markhorrorgood horror game i enjoyed this the first time i played it
- 75Reviewed by guy-Good survival horror gameThe Pros
- story animation sound
- camera mouse movement not so smooth
- 75Reviewed by FamGood survival horro gameThe Evil Within was certainly a pleasant surprise to play, it's like Resident Evil and Silent Hill made a baby. I enjoyed the story, gameplay is fun too, though, a bit rough around the edges. I'd say the only downsides are how unoptimized the game is for pc and the "black bars" on the screen. Still, great game!The Pros
- gameplay presentation and story is good
- it have a lot of trab i don't like it
- 75Reviewed by PeBaGreat survival horror gameIt's a perfect copy of the res evil franchise, with a story that's not earth-shattering, and in some places a quite unstable plot, but overall a suitable title for fans of survival horror.
- 75Reviewed by GExcellent horror experienceEvil within is one of the most horrific experiences you will live in a game.The Pros
- Excellent art design
- Pretty nice story
- The best atmosphere in a horror game
- Sometimes the camera in ultrawide
- 75Reviewed by ScottEvil WithinPretty solid, played it multiple times since original release. Definitely over the top and cringy at some points, but combat can be fairly satisfying, and equally infuriating. The second game does improve on story, yet retains some of the same critique from myself. Still a fun game to return to every once in a while. Would recommend.The Pros
- I forgot to separate these above
- I forgot to separate these above
- Reviewed by KBSXAwesomeAmazeballs, good story and gameplay, But Late game feels like i have become too strong, make the gameplay a little too easy by the endThe Pros
- Horror, good story
- Late game feels like i have become too strong, make the gameplay a little too easy by the end
- 100Reviewed by TRONG THANH NGUYENFAST DELIVERYIT WAS VERY FAST WITHOUT DELIVERY FEE. THE PRICE OF THE GAME WAS SUPER CHEAP. THANK YOU SO MUCH. XXXXX
- 75Reviewed by ArthurFun game!Very fun to play with the lights out and home alone! Some of the gameplay gets rough at times, but fun anyway!The Pros
- Scary, enjoyable
- Dark scenes, easy to die
- 75Reviewed by รุ่งTHE EVIL WITHIN PCA great game at a great price. Happy customer
Great game, very scary but not my cup of tea overall. I'm not the greatest with horror games BUT I have to say it is better than your average predictable jump scare game. Great price, decent game :D
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam