Survivor Squad Gauntlets PC
Less than 3 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
Endless Loop Studios
16 Nov 2015
Endless Loop Studios
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Survivor Squad Gauntlets PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Squad Gauntlets PC
- Use your weapons and gadgets to slaughter hundreds of infected in a series of levels with unique events.
- Gather your group, build your base, craft your gear, level your squad and get to the extraction!
- Complete editor challenges.
About Squad Gauntlets PC
- Survivor Squad: Gauntlets is a Strategy-Action game where you command a Squad of Survivors in a world where Line of Sight is extremely important, you cannot shoot what you cannot see. Develop your formations, move as a unit and cover every corner. Leave no man behind!
- Complete 20 Puzzle-like Editor Challenges that will test your brain and problem solving skills while teaching you the power of the editor
- Survivor Squad: Gauntlets also features a very powerful Editor that has been used to build all the Developer Content you see in the game. It lets you place all kinds of Objects and interact with them through hundreds of possible Event Actions and manipulate them with Variables and Event Triggers. Anything from Lasers to Sentry Guns to Buttons and even Custom Interfaces!
- The editor is essentially a visual programming language so if you can imagine it, you can build it!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows XP
- Processor1.7Ghz Core 2 Duo
- Memory1 GB RAM
- GraphicsRadeon 4850 or equivalent
- Storage1 GB available space
GenreAction, Indie, Singleplayer, Strategy, Zombies, Real Time Tactics
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam