Strategic Command: American Civil War PC
Special Price $20.29 RRP $44.39
Less than 6 games left at this price
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
30 Jun 2022
You May Also Like
- -43%Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Chaos Space Marines PC - DLCSpecial Price $8.19 RRP $14.49
- -74%Warhammer 40000: Gladius - Craftworld Aeldari PC - DLCSpecial Price $3.79 RRP $14.49
- -51%Warhammer 40000 Gladius - Fortification Pack PC - DLC
- -27%Warhammer 40000: Gladius - Specialist Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $4.79 RRP $6.59
- -51%Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Reinforcement Pack PC - DLC
- -30%Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Lord of Skulls PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.89 RRP $2.69
- -36%Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Specialist Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $4.19 RRP $6.59
- -39%Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Adeptus Mechanicus PC - DLCSpecial Price $8.89 RRP $14.49
- -33%Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Escalation Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $4.39 RRP $6.59
- -71%Age of Empires IV: Anniversary Edition PC (Windows 10)Special Price $18.99 RRP $65.99
- -35%Total War: WARHAMMER III - Ogre Kingdoms PC - DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $8.19 RRP $12.69
- -62%Total War: WARHAMMER II - The Silence & The Fury PC - DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $3.89 RRP $10.19
- -31%Total War: WARHAMMER II - The Twisted & The Twilight PC - DLC (EU)Special Price $7.59 RRP $10.99
- -61%Total War Warhammer II 2 - The Warden and The Paunch PC - DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $4.39 RRP $11.39
- -61%Total War WARHAMMER II 2 - The Shadow and The Blade DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $4.39 RRP $11.39
- -49%Total War Warhammer II 2 PC - The Queen & The Crone DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $5.19 RRP $10.19
- -42%Total War: WARHAMMER II 2 PC - The Hunter & The Beast DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $5.19 RRP $8.89
- -62%Total War: Warhammer II 2 PC - Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC (EU & UK)Special Price $9.09 RRP $24.09
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Strategic Command: American Civil War.
The top 3 reasons to play Strategic Command: American Civil War
- The great rivers of North America, including the Mississippi, Ohio and Cumberland, can now be navigated by all-new river warships
- With few professional soldiers ready to fight at the beginning of 1861, building an army will be just as important as ordering your men into battle.
- With the most diverse roster of warships ever offered by a Strategic Command game, your admirals will have more opportunities than ever before to achieve victory at sea.
About Strategic Command: American Civil War
- For the first time in the series’ history, Strategic Command will be taking you to the 19th century battlefields of the American Civil War. In this turn-based strategy game, you will control the armies, research, production and diplomatic policy of either the Union or the Confederacy during a time of great innovation and dramatic battles. Your decisions will determine whether the United States leaves this conflict as one nation or two.
- Strategic Command: American Civil War comes with a massive 66,000 hex map, covering all of North America from Canada and New Mexico to the Caribbean at a 15km/9mi scale. This is the largest hex-based map ever offered by the Strategic Command series!
- With few professional soldiers ready to fight at the beginning of 1861, building an army will be just as important as ordering your men into battle. Thousands of volunteers are enlisting, and you will need to organise them into Brigades, Divisions and eventually Corps. Research will have to be undertaken to improve their weaponry and fighting skills.
- Once their training is complete, you will be able to choose from a variety of famous Generals to lead them, including Lee, Jackson, Grant, McClellan, Beauregard and Sherman. With the fate of entire armies hinging on single battles, the appointment of talented Generals may well be the difference between victory and defeat.
- The great rivers of North America, including the Mississippi, Ohio and Cumberland, can now be navigated by all-new river warships, with inland ports offering the opportunity for rapid movement, and their waters bringing the danger of amphibious attack.
- The war on the high seas has also been expanded, with ships now divided into rivercraft, coastal and sea-going vessels, and wooden and ironclad construction. With the most diverse roster of warships ever offered by a Strategic Command game, your admirals will have more opportunities than ever before to achieve victory at sea.
- The fog of war has never been more important in shaping your success on the battlefield, as the lack of radio communications means that cavalry will be essential to locating enemy armies and avoiding ambush. Infantry scout detachments, partisan rangers and armoured trains can also be trained to expand the recon capabilities of your armies, while Generals willing to use experimental technology will have the opportunity to use observation balloons, taking the war to the skies.
- Diplomatic action, battlefield success and decision events such as the sale of the Confederate Cotton Stockpile or the Emancipation Proclamation will determine whether the European Great Powers intervene in the Civil War. The UK, France and Spain can all be persuaded to support the Confederate cause, and their entry could greatly alter the war’s outcome.
- As the Civil War divides the United States, the French Emperor Napoleon III is engaged in another battle for control of Mexico. The front lines in America’s southern neighbour will be constantly changing, and if France should enter the war, players will be able to take up the flag of the Republic or the Empire as the Civil War grows into a conflict to determine the fate of all of North America!
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor1.5 GHZ Processor or Equivalent
- Memory6 GB RAM
- Graphics8MB video memory
GenreMultiplayer, Singleplayer, Strategy, Historical, War
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Special Price $20.29 RRP $44.39