Spacebase Startopia PC + Beta
-40%Add to Wish List
Test Content Here
Release Date not confirmed
- PC (WW)
Add to Wish List
Special Price $36.99 RRP $61.59
Test Content Here
31 / 3 / 2021
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Spacebase Startopia .
The top 3 reasons to play Spacebase Startopia
- Prevail against your competitors, for you are not alone on the Space Station. Sabotage your opponents' economy or attack them with your Mech Units
- In addition to the extensive single player Campaign, an individually configurable sandbox mode as well as both a competitive and a cooperative multiplayer mode for up to four players awaits you.
- The dynamic narrator AI “VAL” reacts to your decisions and is always at your side in both word and deed – and the occasional extremely unqualified comment.
About Spacebase Startopia
- "Help, we're all going to d... Wha... Oh, excuse me, it seems my system is no longer up-to-date – [old memory status deleted] – so, much better… WELCOME to the Spacebase Startopia! I'm VAL, your helpful and efficient Space Station AI!
- According to my records, this Station hasn’t been used at all in the last 17 years! How very strange. Furthermore, it would appear that you are the only rational life form in this Sector. Well then, CONGRATULATIONS! I hereby officially pronounce you Commander of this Space Station! Hopefully you will enjoy more success than your predecessor who, according to the logbook, er… ran into some wormlike Aliens… Oh, nothing to worry about!
- To keep the same thing from happening to you, there's a lot you're going to have to do. Amongst others, there’s the development of further Sectors, maintenance of the three vital Main Decks as well as the customer acquisition and entertainment of our extraterrestrial visitors, who provide us with sufficient Energy for our plans for global improvement. Oh, and before I forget – it's probably just a bug in my security protocols anyway – but my sensors are showing just loads of enemy creatures in all of the other Sectors…
- So, what are we waiting for? Let's get to work! Let us join forces to conquer space."
- Spacebase Startopia captivates with its original mixture of economic simulation and empire building strategy paired with classic RTS skirmishes and a good dose of humor. In addition to the challenging single player Campaign and the versatile battle mode, there are also competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes for up to four players. And as if maintaining the three Space Station Decks, entertaining the eight Alien races and defending against enemy invaders were not enough of a challenge, the dynamic narrator AI is not going to mince matters and commentates the events in a lovely but sharp-tongued manner.
- The 10-mission, fully dubbed single-player Campaign will require all your skills as Commander of the Spacebase Startopia as you strive to create one of the most attractive trade and tourism destinations in the known universe.
- Each of the three Decks will require your leadership skills, with the Sub Deck containing all of the Rooms vital to survival, while the Fun Deck focuses on your visitors and the flora and fauna found on the Bio Deck provides sufficient Resources for survival as well as a home to the graceful Dryads.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Quad Core i5 @2.9 GHz
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 960
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com