Space Engineers PC
Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction, exploration and survival in space and on planets. Players build space ships, space stations, planetary outposts of various sizes and uses (civil and military), pilot ships and travel through space to explore planets and gather resources to survive. Featuring both creative and survival modes, there is no limit to what can be built, utilized and explored.
Space Engineers features a realistic, volumetric-based physics engine: everything in the game can be assembled, disassembled, damaged and destroyed. The game can be played either in single or multiplayer modes.
Volumetric objects are structures composed from block-like modules interlocked in a grid. Volumetric objects behave like real physical objects with mass, inertia and velocity. Individual modules have real volume and storage capacity.
Space Engineers is inspired by reality and by how things work. Think about modern-day NASA technology extrapolated 60 years into the future. Space Engineers strives to follow the laws of physics and doesn't use technologies that wouldn't be feasible in the near future.
Space Engineers concentrates on construction and exploration aspects, but can be played as a survival shooter as well. We expect players will avoid engaging in direct man-to-man combat and instead use their creativity and engineering skills to build war machines and fortifications to survive in space and on planets. Space Engineers shouldn’t be about troops; it should be about the machinery you build.
- 75Reviewed by MaciejEngineering wondersGame is superb for playing online with friends, much more fun than most games, as it gives much more freedom to explore and build, plus it has a large catalog of mods avaiable to it.The Pros
- big world, multiplayer, MODS
- small bugs in multiplayer, easilly fixed tho
- 75Reviewed by JoshuaSanbox in SpaceAs some have said, it's Legos in space with a bit of Minecraft as well. In my opinion there is a steep learning curve. However, they added a nice touch with the tutorial videos you can watch to help you.
- 75Reviewed by EdgarsMy experienceWell... this game is amazing if you have time, willing. You can build whatever you want in this game. Great game to play with friends online.
- 100Reviewed by Bandito987fun game to get lostspace engineers is a really fun game to play and is really good to get lost into mentally and in gameThe Pros
- watching guides on how not to get lost
- 100Reviewed by Dr. Lycan HexFast and ReliableGot the game very quickly and with no issues. Would recommend.
- 100Reviewed by ChristopherAsteroid Bases for everyoneI was a little bit hesitant about an open world with a steep learning curve.
After I mastered the basics I was building base after base. Finally making it to orbit and picking a choice asteroid to launch myself into outerspace........ Right after I crashed back on the planet first.
Space Engineers is a brilliant game, you will lose hours of game time perfecting that ramp.The Pros
- The only limit is your imagination
- You will most probably need to get a few of the DLC's to get the look you wanted
- 100Reviewed by MistakingManxSpace Engineers is awesome!It's incredibly fun, an endless sandbox with lots of technical things you can learn and build.
It's super mod friendly and the community is usually pretty friendly, imagine.. gmod, but in space.
Note : Interaction wise, it's not like gmod.The Pros
- Endless space to play with the sandbox, ability to disable limitations
- Lack of explanation, the game can get lonely without friends
- 75Reviewed by TomComplex, FunExcellent physics and endless replayability, definitely more fun in multiplayer
- 100Reviewed by Corne32Great game and the key worked wellI bougth this game becouse i wanted it.
its not super popular but its worth it to support the devsThe Pros
- the game and the delivery time
- the game is kinda dead
- 100Reviewed by JordanGreatG reat and chilled out game that challenges your creative, logistical and economical skill. A bit like minecraft except your in space and theres no cubes
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 5. -55%Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition PC (Europe & North America)Special Price $34.29 RRP $76.19