Special Price $17.69 RRP $39.39
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
14 Oct 2022
You May Also Like
- -71%Resident Evil Village Xbox One (UK)Special Price $19.69 RRP $67.59
- -74%Resident Evil Village Xbox One (EU & UK)Special Price $19.69 RRP $74.99
- -77%Resident Evil Village PCSpecial Price $13.89 RRP $61.49
- -14%Dying Light 2 Stay Human - Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (US)Special Price $86.09 RRP $99.99
- -6%Dying Light 2 Stay Human - Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (EU)Special Price $105.79 RRP $112.79
- -17%Dying Light 2 Stay Human - Deluxe Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (US)Special Price $66.69 RRP $79.99
- -32%Dying Light 2 Stay Human - Deluxe Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (EU)Special Price $62.69 RRP $92.19
- -36%Dying Light 2 Stay Human - Deluxe Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $58.99 RRP $92.19
- -57%Dying Light 2 Stay Human Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $31.39 RRP $73.79
- -53%Dying Light 2 Stay Human Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (US)Special Price $28.29 RRP $59.99
- -92%Dying Light Platinum Edition PCSpecial Price $6.79 RRP $86.09
- -75%Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition Xbox One (UK)Special Price $12.29 RRP $49.19
- -54%Dying Light Classified Operation Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.19 RRP $2.59
- -67%Dying Light - Snow Ops Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $0.69 RRP $2.09
- -42%Dying Light Harran Tactical Unit Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.49 RRP $2.59
- -15%Dying Light - Astronaut Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $2.19 RRP $2.59
- -58%Dying Light - Harran Inmate Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.09 RRP $2.59
- -73%Dying Light - The Bozak Horde PC - DLCSpecial Price $2.29 RRP $8.59
- -70%Dying Light - Crash Test Skin Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $0.59 RRP $1.99
- -54%Dying Light 2 Stay Human - Deluxe Edition PCSpecial Price $36.89 RRP $79.89
- -52%Dying Light - Harran Ranger Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.19 RRP $2.49
- -38%Dying Light 2 Stay Human - Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $68.89 RRP $110.69
- -62%Dying Light - Godfather Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $0.99 RRP $2.59
- -56%Dying Light - Volatile Hunter Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.09 RRP $2.49
- -48%Dying Light - White Death Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.29 RRP $2.49
- -54%Dying Light - Shu Warrior Bundle PC -DLCSpecial Price $1.19 RRP $2.59
- -56%Dying Light - Vintage Gunslinger Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.09 RRP $2.49
- -58%Dying Light - Rais Elite Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $1.09 RRP $2.59
- -60%Dying Light - Gun Psycho Bundle PC - DLCSpecial Price $0.99 RRP $2.49
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Scorn.
The top 3 reasons to play Scorn
- Scorn takes place in an open-ended world with different interconnected regions
- Players will experience better immersion being aware of the character’s body and movement.
- Players will have to think about when to fight and when to take cover and how their actions affect the world around them.
- Scorn is an atmospheric first-person horror adventure game set in a nightmarish universe of odd forms and somber tapestry.
- It is designed around the idea of "being thrown into the world". Isolated and lost inside this dream-like world, you will explore different interconnected regions in a non-linear fashion. The unsettling environment is a character itself.
- Every location contains its own theme (story), puzzles and characters that are integral in creating a cohesive world. Throughout the game you will open up new areas, acquire different skill sets, weapons, various items and try to comprehend the sights presented to you.
- Scorn takes place in an open-ended world with different interconnected regions. Each region is a maze-like structure with various rooms and paths to discover. All the storytelling happens in-game, with no cut-scenes to distract you from the grisly reality of the living, breathing world you’re in. But keep your eyes open - the game won’t show you any sympathy if you miss something important on your uneasy travels.
- Players will experience better immersion being aware of the character’s body and movement. Interaction with the world is realistic - objects are picked up with your hands (instead of just floating in midair), machines and instruments are operated by grabbing the controls, etc.
- Your loadout is defined and limited. This plays a big role in keeping the player in an even greater state of awareness throughout the whole game. Players will have to think about when to fight and when to take cover and how their actions affect the world around them. Different play styles will be needed to advance.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10
- ProcessorQuadCore AMD Ryzen 3 3300X / Intel Core i5-8400
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3 GB)
- Storage 50 GB available space
- OSWindows 10/11
- ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 3600／Intel Core i7-8700
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 2070 (8 GB)
- Storage 50 GB available space
GenreAdventure, Atmospheric, Dark, FPS, Horror, Indie, Violent, Gore
CDKeys Customer Reviews Write a Review
- 75Reviewed by Kaitonot a game for everyone...but I liked it! You might need to appreciate the alien movies and the art of HR Giger
- 100Reviewed by AamosGame is amazingGame looks amazing and the story is really good. only downside is gunplay
- 100Reviewed by lahgikamazing experiencevery immersive game. i felt like i was on anlien planet or what i would imagine it to be like.The Pros
- very atmospheric
- more action would have been nice, but still an awsome game.
- 75Reviewed by Delta169The Definition of a NightmareIf you go into Scorn with the mindset that its short, linear, puzzle game, you'll have a good time with it. There is some combat sequences in Act III and IV, but the majority of the game is a puzzle game. I love the art style of the game, so to me, this is definitely worth picking up on sale or if you have Game Pass, give it a try.
- 75Reviewed by SpectreDon't expect a pure FPS, expect a "good" walking simFirst things first, if you go into this game expecting a pure FPS experience shootin' and lootin' all over the place, don't even bother playing because you're not the audience for this type of game. If you want puzzles, a world, to get lost in, with some combat spread throughout, then please continue on.
I'm not a big fan of walking sims, I find most to be pretentious and pointless with no real gameplay. However, the Blair Witch game was the first in my experience that actually had genuine game mechanics and had you doing things besides walking. Scorn goes a bit further by adding in combat. The game is roughly 4 to 5 hours long but that first hour of combat is rough.
It's advertised that you can run from enemies but most times you can't as some areas are just too cramped for you to even try so it feels like you need to fight them. The combat isn't that good at the start, with a very short ranged weapon. Once you get the first gun though it becomes much more bearable and satisfying. Until (minor spoiler) you reach the "boss" enemy of the game that is treated like an FPS fight and the game just isn't suited for that type of intense combat.
The world is beautiful, stunning, incredibly gorgeous, twisted, alien, and it was the whole reason I wanted to play because I love weird and bizarre stuff like this. There is a bit of a story as well as lore but it's mainly told through minimal use of environmental storytelling. Don't expect it to lead to a happy ending.
The game doesn't hold your hand at all and wants you to figure things out for yourself which is both good and bad. Sometimes you're rewarded for exploring with extra health orbs and ammo but other times you can end up wasting both. It is a little easy to get lost but the levels are small enough that you'll find what you need to do or go soon enough. But it'd be nicer to get a bit of a clearer indication for certain ones.
Now here's why I put "good" in quotes: it's a walking sim with real genuine gameplay, but some of that gameplay, namely the combat, isn't as polished as it could've been. It's not the first game to do this though, The Fall, a point and click puzzle game, has combat as a refresher after you work on a puzzle and get through a story segment as to where in Scorn sometimes it can feel like another thing to be fearful of but not for the right reasons.
I've waited years for this game and it's pretty much exactly what I expected, but in the question of "Am I satisfied?" it's both yes and no. Yes because I got what I wanted and no because I wanted just a bit more.
I understand that this game originally had three to four parts planned while the final product is apparently just the first two parts. The art book even shows some of what was cut. I hope the game does well enough that we can get a sequel with the other parts adapted or as an expansion. Its unfortunate that much of the lore is in the art book and not well defined in the game itself and that two whole areas were cut that would've added context to some things.The Pros
- Art style/direction
- Strange, bizarre world
- Dark, depressing, tragic plot
- Length 3 hours if you know what to do, 4-5 average
- Combat starts very rough
- Most lore is in art book
- 100Reviewed by OmerA true masterpieceThe game doesn't have a dialogue nor cutscenes yet somehow the devs (btw it's their first game) made a game with the most incredible story iv'e ever seen, no words spoken nor cutscenes and the story is still a masterpiece, the atmosphere is beautiful and incredible the word itself is so alive and scary. I just love it its so good.The Pros
- Self explanatory story
- literally nothing
- 100Reviewed by Rrtj27Doom cloneThis doom clone is a 10/10 with a creepy, gross, and Erie looking atmosphere.The Pros
- The gore, The guns, And the unique gameplay with less to no dialogue.
- Not to many negatives to point out at this point in time.
Show per page
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
You are seeing games that are valid in your region which is ‘%1’. If you want to see all games available click here
To view games that are valid in your region ‘%1’, click here
- No 1. -26%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $31.99 RRP $42.99
- No 2. -70%PlateUp! PCSpecial Price $7.39 RRP $24.59
- No 3. -77%Resident Evil Village PCSpecial Price $13.89 RRP $61.49
- No 4. -86%Resident Evil 7 - Biohazard Gold Edition PC (WW)Special Price $6.79 RRP $49.19
- No 5. -26%Resident Evil 4 Deluxe Edition PC + BonusSpecial Price $52.89 RRP $71.29
- No 6. -24%Resident Evil 4 PCSpecial Price $46.69 RRP $61.49
- No 7. -86%Dead Island Definitive Collection PCSpecial Price $4.89 RRP $34.39
Special Price $17.69 RRP $39.39