RPG Maker 2003 PC
Special Price $2.49 RRP $18.69
Limited stock available at this price!
Currently In Stock
Code Delivered To You Digitally
24 Apr 2015
You May Also Like
- -81%RPG Maker XP PCSpecial Price $4.39 RRP $23.69
- -79%RPG Maker MV PCSpecial Price $15.89 RRP $76.19
- -68%Trailmakers PCSpecial Price $7.89 RRP $24.39
- -78%PlataGO Super Platform Game Maker PCSpecial Price $4.99 RRP $22.49
- -87%The Watchmaker PCSpecial Price $1.89 RRP $14.19
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes RPG Maker 2003 PC.
The top 3 reasons to play RPG Maker 2003 PC
- Create and manage your game’s combat is as easy as filling in a database and playtesting, with no scripting knowledge required!
- RPG Maker engines are designed to be as flexible as possible while still being user friendly, and RPG Maker 2003 is no exception.
- Relive the golden age of RPGs with RPG Maker 2003’s diverse selection of 16-bit default graphics.
About RPG Maker 2003 PC
- UNLEASH YOUR PASSION FOR RETRO RPGs - For the first time ever, RPG Maker 2003 is officially available in English! This legendary game development engine is both highly affordable and easy to use, and it remains one of the most popular RPG Maker installments to date. It is the first engine in the series to employ a sideview battle system similar to the classic RPGs of the early-to-mid 90s. If you have always wanted to create a retro RPG with a third-person battle system, or simply are looking for an affordable but reliable game creation engine, then RPG Maker 2003 is for you!
- Side-view Battle System - Most titles in the RPG Maker series center on first-person, turn-based combat. RPG Maker 2003 breaks this tradition by offering an engaging sideview battle system that is perfect for fans of classic RPGs. Creating and managing your game’s combat is as easy as filling in a database and playtesting, with no scripting knowledge required! This departure makes RPG Maker 2003 an excellent alternative for game developers who are not particularly fond of front-view battle systems.
- Straightforward Tools - RPG Maker engines are designed to be as flexible as possible while still being user friendly, and RPG Maker 2003 is no exception. Virtually everything in the engine is managed through a simple point-and-click interface. All of your game’s characters, enemies, skills, animations, and equipment are created and stored in an easy-to-navigate database. An in-depth event system contains dozens of functions to help make your story and world come to life, such as custom messages, character movement, player choices, special effects, and more. Plus, RPG Maker 2003’s powerful map editor is extremely easy to master, allowing you to craft your world tile by tile with unprecedented efficiency!
- Retro Presentation - Relive the golden age of RPGs with RPG Maker 2003’s diverse selection of 16-bit default graphics. If you’re feeling especially creative, RPG Maker 2003 allows you to import custom 16-bit graphics, including character sprites, tilesets for your environments, battle animations, backgrounds, and more! The engine is also loaded with a variety of catchy midi tracks and sound effects for your game; custom MP3/WAV/MIDI tracks can be added as well.
- Share Your Game! Want to share your creation with the world? You can export your creation in a portable file that can be played on ANY Windows system! Plus, games made with RPG Maker 2003 can be sold as long as you have the appropriate rights and have followed the registration procedure. With some hard work you could become the next great indie game developer!
What are the system requirements?
- OSMicrosoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8
- ProcessorIntel® Pentium®4 1.5GHz
- Memory256 MB RAM
- Graphics1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage100 MB available space
GenreAnime, Retro, RPG, Design & Illustration, Software, Game Development
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
You are seeing games that are valid in your region which is ‘%1’. If you want to see all games available click here
To view games that are valid in your region ‘%1’, click here
- No 1. -51%DLCThe Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack PC - DLCSpecial Price $21.19 RRP $43.69
- No 2. -33%Street Fighter 6 Ultimate Edition PCSpecial Price $74.99 RRP $112.49
- No 3. -20%FIFA 23 ULTIMATE TEAM 2800 POINTS XBOX ONE/XBOX SERIES X|SSpecial Price $19.99 RRP $24.99
- No 4. -42%STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor PC (ORIGIN) (EN)Special Price $43.69 RRP $74.99
- No 5. -56%Sackboy: A Big Adventure PCSpecial Price $27.49 RRP $62.49
- No 6. -28%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Deluxe Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $38.69 RRP $53.69
- No 7. -29%DLCThe Elder Scrolls Online Upgrade: Necrom PC - DLCSpecial Price $29.99 RRP $42.49
Special Price $2.49 RRP $18.69