This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Roboquest PC.
The top 3 reasons to play Roboquest PC
- Run through randomly generated environments on an unrecognizable Earth.
- Play the Guardian as if he were an extension of your own hands.
- Destroy every laser-shooting evil bot and boss that stands in your way.
About Roboquest PC
- Roboquest is a fast-paced FPS Roguelite, playable in solo or 2-player co-op. Jump into the steel shoes of a high-powered, hyper-mobile robot and fight like you’ve never fought before.
- Run through randomly generated environments on an unrecognizable Earth. Scorched canyons and vivid cities packed with secrets, upgrades, and enemies.
- Destroy every laser-shooting evil bot and boss that stands in your way, choosing from an arsenal of handcrafted weapons to do so.
- Gather powerful technology to help you push forward. Upgrades, abilities and customization for your character and basecamp. They’ll stick with you after each defeat, to make the next run a little easier.
- Your Quest: The year is 2700. Humans live scattered through the desert, struggling to survive. It’s looking pretty bleak.
- Until a young scavenger girl named Max stumbles across something that may help. An old Guardian robot, lying abandoned in the sand. She reactivates him, knowing that with a Guardian by her side, she may be able to give mankind a fighting chance…
- Together, the two begin to explore the mysterious canyons that surround them, searching for answers and a way to survive.
- There’s just one problem. The canyons are crawling with evil bots, determined to stop them from advancing. But who’s controlling them? And what are they guarding within?
- Tight controls: Play the Guardian as if he were an extension of your own hands. Controls are fluid and highly responsive. Nothing gets in the way of your battle dance.
- Extreme mobility: You’re fast. Like, really fast. Mastering movement is vital for progression - jump, dodge and annihilate enemies before they even know what’s hit them.
- Run, fall, run again: The feature that makes a Roguelite so challenging. No checkpoints. Prepare to keep fighting until you master a level, with persistent rewards to push you further each time.
- Choose your path: The game serves up fresh, organic 3D environments at random to keep you on your toes. Each run will feel different from the last. Be ready.
- Character loadout: From the very first fight, you’ll be able to choose from several loadouts of Guardian, each with their own playstyle and abilities.
- Upgrades: Every loadout comes with its own bundle of unique upgrades for the Guardian, so you can further customize how you play.
- Custom loadout: If you want even more choice than that, you can always create and customize your own loadout. Bring down the bots any way you like.
- Gamepad: Roboquest fully supports gamepad use (some parts of the game and some interfaces might require the use of a mouse for the duration of the demo and during development).
- Secrets: Uncover secrets spread out across the game, to gain rewards and piece together parts of the story.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10
- Processori3 4130
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 660
- Storage6 GB available space
- OSWindows 10
- Processori5 6500
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 1060
- Storage6 GB available space
GenreAction, FPS, Great Soundtrack, Indie, Shooter, Early Access, First-Person
- 100Reviewed by DustinFast paced gloryIf you are a fan of fast paced arena shooters or anything of the sort, you will goddamn love this game. It's faster than light and extremely satisfying. Plus its a rogulite which adds to the replayability. I can't believe it took me this long to buy. My only critique is that its short and lacking in content, but it's still early access so there's more to expect. I will be playing this game for a long time.
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
- No 7. -67%Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Cross-Gen Bundle PS4/PS5 (US)Special Price $29.19 RRP $87.89