Resident Evil Village PC (WW)
-30%Add to Wish List
NOTE: This is a pre-order, please read our Pre Order information here before purchasing
Add to Wish List
Special Price $48.99 RRP $69.99
CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
7 / 5 / 2021
Action, Adventure, Atmospheric, Dark, Multiplayer, Open World, Story Rich, Survival, Violent
You May Also Like
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Resident Evil Village
The top 3 reasons to play Resident Evil Village
- First-Person Action – Players will assume the role of Ethan Winters and experience every up-close battle and terrifying pursuit through a first-person perspective.
- Familiar Faces and New Foes – Chris Redfield has typically been a hero in the Resident Evil series, but his appearance in Resident Evil Village seemingly shrouds him in sinister motives.
- Experience survival horror like never before in the eighth major installment in the storied Resident Evil franchise - Resident Evil Village.
About Resident Evil Village
- Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Just as they are building their new life together, tragedy befalls them once again
- A host of new adversaries inhabiting the village will relentlessly hunt Ethan and hinder his every move as he attempts to make sense of the new nightmare he finds himself in.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 10 (64 bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-7500 ／ AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB VRAM ／ AMD Radeon RX 560 with 4GB VRAM
- OSWindows 10 (64 bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i7 8700 ／ AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 ／ AMD Radeon RX 5700
Write Your Review
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam
Search online for your favourite games and always know if they are available to download at CDKeys.com