Remnant II - Ultimate Edition PC
THIS EDITION INCLUDES
- BASE GAME
- 3 REMNANT: FROM THE ASHES ARMOR SETS
- 3 DAYS EARLY ACCESS
- REMNANT II DLC BUNDLE
- SURVIVAL PACK
ABOUT THE GAME
Remnant II is the sequel to the best-selling game Remnant: From the Ashes that pits survivors of humanity against new deadly creatures and god-like bosses across terrifying worlds. Play solo or co-op with two other friends to explore the depths of the unknown to stop an evil from destroying reality itself. To succeed, players will need to rely on their own skills and those of their team to overcome the toughest challenges and to stave off humanity’s extinction.
A mix of methodical and frenetic ranged/melee combat returns with cunning enemies and large scale boss battles. Choose specific gear and weapons to optimize for the different biomes and battles ahead. Bosses will bring high-level players to team up to overcome the challenge and try to obtain the biggest rewards
Players can travel alone or with friends as a team through strange new worlds and beyond, overrun by mythical creatures and deadly foes while trying to stay alive. There are multiple worlds to explore with different types of creatures, weapons, and items. Utilize and upgrade discovered items to take on tougher challenges
Branching quest lines, augments, crafting, and loot rewards will test the resolve of even the most hardened players in dynamically generated dungeons and areas. Playthroughs will feel challenging, varied, and rewarding as players succeed against unrelenting odds. Various stories are woven throughout the different worlds, encouraging exploration and multiple revisits
Expanded Archetype system provides players with unique passive bonuses and stunning powers. Multiple Archetypes can be unlocked during play, leveled up, and equipped together for a variety of play styles
What are the system requirements?
- OSWin 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-7600 / AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- Memory 16 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 1650 / AMD Radeon RX 590
- Storage80 GB available space
- OSWin 10
- ProcessorIntel i5-10600k / AMD R5 3600
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce RTX 2060 / AMD Radeon RX 5700
- Storage80 GB available space
GenreAction, Adventure, Atmospheric, Dark, Horror, RPG
- 100Reviewed by GabrielRemnant 2 MasterpieceAn amazing game
- 100Reviewed by BraedenWorth itif you liked the first you will enjoy this even moreThe Pros
- nothing so far
- 100Reviewed by kierantime sinkThis is a awesome game that you can sink so many hours into with multiple playthroughs!
- 75Reviewed by MasterOfLazynessFPS Souls-like of AwesomenessThe game is both hard, interesting and challenging. It doesn't mess around and kills you often. Playing with a friend or friends makes the game harder but also more fun... because friends.
If you've played Remnant 1, this is the much better game. Even if you don't like Souls-like games, you might actually grow to enjoy them. I myself, am not that fond of them but liked this game. It's worth a shot... try not to rage.The Pros
- Graphics, style, settings, the dev communication, etc.
- Dying, having to get gud, grinding areas in hopes of getting what I didn't even know I wanted/needed
- 75Reviewed by NathanGreat game to play with friends.Solid 7.5/10. Coop is fun and the fights are even better.
- 100Reviewed by LeifMrIncredible game, especially with friends. Great solo, but not as good tbh.The Pros
- Gameplay loop, creative enemies and environments all great
- Performance on pc is bad. Even higher end hardware seems to struggle. Needs to be fixed asap.
- 75Reviewed by skappaGreat sequelThey learnt a lot of lessons and took feedback from the ashes and made a better sequelThe Pros
- Build diversity / viability in higher diff.
- 100Reviewed by PorterRemnant 2 is goodI really enjoy remnant 2, it's really everything the first game did but bigger and better, a lot of fun, definitely worth the base price and lessThe Pros
- Fun Game
- 75Reviewed by kallerniumReview by kallerniumCode worked great, game is hard and challenging, 9/10.The Pros
- weapon diversity.
- what armor you wear dont really matter.
- 100Reviewed by LDBGreat game!Ive played for a few days now. been loving the game. ive died and swore alot :) good times!!The Pros
- Replayability is fantastic
- few bugs to start with after launch but nothing game breaking
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam