Remnant II PC
ABOUT THE GAME
Remnant II is the sequel to the best-selling game Remnant: From the Ashes that pits survivors of humanity against new deadly creatures and god-like bosses across terrifying worlds. Play solo or co-op with two other friends to explore the depths of the unknown to stop an evil from destroying reality itself. To succeed, players will need to rely on their own skills and those of their team to overcome the toughest challenges and to stave off humanity’s extinction.
A mix of methodical and frenetic ranged/melee combat returns with cunning enemies and large scale boss battles. Choose specific gear and weapons to optimize for the different biomes and battles ahead. Bosses will bring high-level players to team up to overcome the challenge and try to obtain the biggest rewards
Players can travel alone or with friends as a team through strange new worlds and beyond, overrun by mythical creatures and deadly foes while trying to stay alive. There are multiple worlds to explore with different types of creatures, weapons, and items. Utilize and upgrade discovered items to take on tougher challenges
Branching quest lines, augments, crafting, and loot rewards will test the resolve of even the most hardened players in dynamically generated dungeons and areas. Playthroughs will feel challenging, varied, and rewarding as players succeed against unrelenting odds. Various stories are woven throughout the different worlds, encouraging exploration and multiple revisits
Expanded Archetype system provides players with unique passive bonuses and stunning powers. Multiple Archetypes can be unlocked during play, leveled up, and equipped together for a variety of play styles
What are the system requirements?
- OSWin 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-7600 / AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- Memory 16 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 1650 / AMD Radeon RX 590
- Storage80 GB available space
- OSWin 10
- ProcessorIntel i5-10600k / AMD R5 3600
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce RTX 2060 / AMD Radeon RX 5700
- Storage80 GB available space
GenreAction, Adventure, Atmospheric, Dark, Horror, RPG
- 100Reviewed by Evil KlassicVery Amazing GameThe game is Amazing as it is so far ive played it for a while and it definitely has better mechanics to it than the first one it the unique skills and traits you can learn are also amazing with each character being able to be built different is something i like myself a lotThe Pros
- Most of the game
- 100Reviewed by Farukdecent gameThis game is cool bro, got a lot of diversity. The enemies mechanics are cool, it kinda gives me elden ring on budget vibes, so if you have a low system pc, and you still want some elden ring vibes this is kinda the closest one or just go play old games <:-)The Pros
- Weapons, perks, atmosphere, map, enemies
- game mode is normal for me, prefer a harder game tbh
- 100Reviewed by Girtsnoiceepic game remnant 1 completedThe Pros
- can play toggeder
- 100Reviewed by RazielEpicWorked and great game. Got it to play instead of D4 lol.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by PreemyBoiGood GameGG ++++++++++++++++++++++
- 100Reviewed by VeilagorGreat gameLike first part, but much better. We got useful map!The Pros
- scrap autopick
- level designs
- did i mention map?
- - i die too much
- 100Reviewed by O bthe bomeneed to buy
its a good game if you like dark soul games ore eld ringThe Pros
- deadying alote but whit frends
- ore alone but you can make new frends and deady
- i dont no
- 100Reviewed by Poop EyesGood?I liked it when all the stuff died a lot!The Pros
- Lots of stuff dies.
- It cost money :(
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam