Ready or Not PC
- -50%Insurgency: Sandstorm - Gold Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S (UK)Special Price $42.29 RRP $84.69
Get your instant download with CDKeys.com
This product includes Ready or Not PC. This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development.
The top 3 reasons to play Ready or Not PC
- Bring order to chaos online with friends through a tactical cooperative experience.
- Lead a crack team of AI-driven swat members in a solo, story-rich campaign.
- Battle a rogue organization in a fierce and competitive multiplayer environment.
About Ready or Not PC
- Ready or Not is an intense, tactical, first-person shooter that depicts a modern-day world in which SWAT police units are called to defuse hostile and confronting situations.
- VOID interactive has consulted with police teams globally to create rules of engagement and a scoring system that are both challenging and realistic. In order to push the bar further with realism, Ready or Not models ballistic penetration, ricochet, kevlar and plate dynamics, as well as projectile expansion and momentum.
- Explore a deep and involved weapon handling and player maneuvering system, geared towards providing officers with an unprecedented level of control over their situational effectiveness. Ready or Not utilizes a simple and organic control scheme which won’t have players fumbling around, forgetting dozens of key bindings.
- Organize an approach, then execute the mission in real time. Officers can decide to deploy with items such as ballistic shields, door rams, tactical ladders, and much more.
- Team leaders will command a smartly designed team of AI officers in single player.
- Bring order to chaos online with friends through a tactical cooperative experience, lead a crack team of AI-driven swat members in a solo, story-rich campaign, or battle a rogue organization in a fierce and competitive multiplayer environment.
- With access to over 60 unique items, players are given the tools to tackle any situation. The right combination of weapon optics, muzzle modifications, magazine types and foregrip variations gives an officer the edge in combat. Alternatively, load up with plates and heavy armor to prevent a quick end, at the expense of agility. Officers can also personalize their unit with team-specific patches and uniforms.
What are the system requirements?
- OS64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- Storage50 GB available space
- OS64-bit Windows 10
- ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5-1600 / Intel Core i5-7600K
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 1060 6GB or better
- Storage50 GB available space
GenreAction, Atmospheric, FPS, Multiplayer, Shooter, Singleplayer, Violent, Gore, Early Access, First-Person
- 100Reviewed by Nedready or notvery atmospheric and very fun - if you're on the fence like i was just buy it. Game will only get better, too, as huge updates are getting released quite often (new AI update)The Pros
- basically everything - unpredictable, replayable, atmospheric ,fun solo and w/ friends
- movement kind of a bit weird?? but its still early access and being updated consistently
- 100Reviewed by RebelDrummerthe tweaks are getting better. the reaction times are SUS at times still. This is a tough programming portion so I understand. Bad Data sets in the AP rounds? Overall a solid - could be DARKER and HEAVIER -the tweaks are getting better. the reaction times are SUS at times still. This is a tough programming portion so I understand. Bad Data sets in the AP rounds? Overall a solid - could be DARKER and HEAVIER - but I think it will get their. I wish I could afford to support with the developer version BUT i am doing my good saving up and buying my boys some keys so we can all play!!!The Pros
- The gun play. The gun customization. Most of the opator skins / act.
- More Character Development
- 100Reviewed by D3m0nRyzeSWAT4 but does everything better.I'm not even suprised, it does just what SWAT4 does and extra. Such an amazing tactical shooter! It feels so real and the graphics is just stunning.The Pros
- Graphics, guns, ambiencs, sounds. Having to really focus and plan out your play with your team.
- Movement is kind of wonky.
- 100Reviewed by AyrabSickpretty cool to play with friends. definitely not an easy game to play. you have to move pretty tactical if you all wanna liveThe Pros
- everything about the game is sick
- movement could be better
- 100Reviewed by DeepnauseaBrutalOne of the best SWAT type games I've played in a long time! Used to love the old ones and most other modern attempts have sucked. This game is brutal tho. Not for someone looking for a casual game.The Pros
- 100Reviewed by RozerLericAmazingBest tactical shooter out there. Its really immersive and easy to get into but hard to master. the graphics are good aswell.The Pros
- Graphics, atmosphere, gunplay.
- 100Reviewed by Harry WilliamsGood gamegame good i like game very much :()The Pros
- the game
- not the game
Activate with Steam:
- Download and install the Steam client on your PC.
- Open the Steam client, login and locate the Games tab on the top menu. Click this and then select “Activate a Product on Steam…”
- Enter your unique code that's displayed on the 'Orders' page of CDKeys.com and follow the prompts to activate.
- Your game is now viewable in the “Library” tab and is available to download/install when you’re ready.
You can find additional support for the Steam client here: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithSteam